Discuss Windows apps here.
Nov 6th, 2023, 10:53 pm
Hello,

could anyone please post or send me a working, properly patched VPN app for Windows ?
Decent speed, servers in Switzerland and Germany are a must. Many thanks, it would be
really appreciated. Will donate you $WRZ.

P. S.: Did not post it under App requests, as I am not requesting any specific app.
Nov 6th, 2023, 10:53 pm
Nov 18th, 2023, 5:34 pm
Up
Nov 18th, 2023, 5:34 pm

UwU <3
If you know Python, PM me as there is a reward for those who know it :lol:
Message me if you live in Glasgow
I am not that active anymore, sorry
I might return soon, but not sure when
Nov 22nd, 2023, 8:23 pm
If you look on certain breeched or cracked forums there are sellers that have shops on... wait for it shoppy.gg for $4-$5.

If you want it even cheaper and know your way around the darkweb with TOR Browser there are DarkNetMarkets that sell a ton of VPN's even cheaper around $2-3.

I bought IPVanish for $2.50 like 3 months ago and its still working great on my PC, Samsung phone and iPad Pro. Very good VPN has a lot of features and is fast.

Or you could look on torrent sites but those are just going to be modded apps not cracked accounts so you can only use it on that device and cant update it until new crack is out.
On the bright side you don't have to worry the account holder will notice you using his account one day. Although my last VPN I bought lasted almost 2 years before guy stopped paying bill. He never found me just went delinquent on bill.
Nov 22nd, 2023, 8:23 pm