For professionals. Encyclopedias, databases, etc.
Oct 9th, 2014, 8:12 am
teto71 wrote:You must be connected to the key server and not to the Internet to be able to unlock resources
Donot download any free resources direct from the app ...all free resources are present in the key file if you want to download it

Thank you I was able to install and update books i selected comfortably. However another problem arise... Resource gets locked too often even though I have installed "Android Firewall". Not only LOCKED , whatever resources i can c in night will be completely wiped off by next morning(Wifi is on Continuously) . Nothing can be seen in resources... Amazing... So my question is what else do i have to do beside installing Android Firewall for not to get locked those resources and how to disable/block automatic update of skyscape app to omino from Google Play. [ just skyscape app only not affecting other apps].

thank you
Oct 9th, 2014, 8:12 am
Oct 9th, 2014, 2:04 pm
thanks teto 71
i want to ask you another question, need S5 root?
thanks your answer
Oct 9th, 2014, 2:04 pm
Oct 9th, 2014, 3:49 pm
I am using avast Antivirus firewall needs root.. but be warned your resources might be locked if you update it or any other firewall app.. to be safe take a copy of your skyscape folder to your pc or to ex card.. and use titanium to backup tthe app.. good luck
Oct 9th, 2014, 3:49 pm
Oct 30th, 2014, 11:22 am
Omnio doesnot support the keyserver,, use old skyscape app
Oct 30th, 2014, 11:22 am

ENJOY MOBILISM
If you like it ,,Buy It to Support Developers
Jan 2nd, 2015, 10:14 pm
NEW keyserver:
http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/7229968/file.html

if anyone want to help: download the file here and upload:
http://www.skyscape.com/estore/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductId=2088

This is the app which replace Archimedes360
I have updated Archimedes 360 to the last version available in keyserver
Jan 2nd, 2015, 10:14 pm

ENJOY MOBILISM
If you like it ,,Buy It to Support Developers
Feb 8th, 2015, 8:13 pm
Just to iron out the install procedure on an iphone (in this case an iphone 6+running ios 8.1.2)...

All you have to do is:
-make sure you're using the latest skyscape app (not omnios or anything, but skyscape, in this case the red one v2.0.5.2)

-grab an iphone firewall (like "Firewall IP" from Cydia) and block Skyscape's outgoing connections

-turn off your iphone's cell capability

-go to your wifi settings and change your current wifi connection to static setting
--turn on the keyserver (run as admin) and click on all the options in the options box
---click on the "suggest" hyperlink in the log box and enter that info into your wifi connection's static setting (IP, Subnet mask, DNS, etc)
----the phone's wifi section will have a spot for "router" info... use the keyserver log's "gateway" info here.

-download your resources in the keyserver

-run skyscape (make a free account and enter with that) and install your resources in there

-reactivate your phone and wifi (click on the "DHCP" setting)
Feb 8th, 2015, 8:13 pm
Feb 28th, 2015, 4:01 pm
Is there a way to blacklist from update skyskape? It happened a few times that the app got updated, and after that I had to redo all the steps.

LE
solved with ZipSigner.

Another issue is IPV6. If you have IPV6 connectivity, you have to disable it and rely on IPV4, until installing and updating the resources on the phone.
Feb 28th, 2015, 4:01 pm
Mar 31st, 2015, 5:44 pm
I can't seem to download the update to the phone. I'm using SGS4 on android 5.0 and tried the suggested device network settings. I'm running the keyserver on windows 8.1. Any ideas why it doesn't run? I've tried different versions of the skyscape medical library but still it doesn't work. I was able to run use these way before but now I don't know what am I doing wrong. Any ideas please?
Mar 31st, 2015, 5:44 pm
Apr 4th, 2015, 7:04 pm
golokipok wrote:I can't seem to download the update to the phone. I'm using SGS4 on android 5.0 and tried the suggested device network settings. I'm running the keyserver on windows 8.1. Any ideas why it doesn't run? I've tried different versions of the skyscape medical library but still it doesn't work. I was able to run use these way before but now I don't know what am I doing wrong. Any ideas please?

i am facing the same issue with windows 8.1.
try with other windows version .. windows 7
Apr 4th, 2015, 7:04 pm
Apr 10th, 2015, 2:28 pm
I also need to use skyscape and specially netter`s anatomy in my pc so i installed bluestacks(which is an android emulator on windows) but no luck in setting DNS to communicate the virtual device with keyserver. Does anyone know how to do that? If not, any similar application to do the job on windows?
Apr 10th, 2015, 2:28 pm
Apr 13th, 2015, 8:37 am
24walls wrote:I also need to use skyscape and specially netter`s anatomy in my pc so i installed bluestacks(which is an android emulator on windows) but no luck in setting DNS to communicate the virtual device with keyserver. Does anyone know how to do that? If not, any similar application to do the job on windows?

i will be reporting back to you. . give me few days
Apr 13th, 2015, 8:37 am
Apr 22nd, 2015, 12:53 pm
I am thinking about updating to Lollipop. Does the old Skyscape app work on LP?
Apr 22nd, 2015, 12:53 pm
Apr 23rd, 2015, 9:09 am
germanguy2 wrote:I am thinking about updating to Lollipop. Does the old Skyscape app work on LP?

You mean the Blue one?

I am on Lollipop 5.1, Using the official New App (Pink Icon) and it works perfectly

Skyscape Medical Library
Apr 23rd, 2015, 9:09 am
Apr 23rd, 2015, 1:45 pm
Good to know that this app works with the keyserver. Teto had recommended an older apk. See quote below.

"Skyscape 1.8.45:
http://www78.zippyshare.com/v/52805276/file.html

Uninstall completely then install this apk and stop automatic updates from google play
Connect to the keyserver from the start and donot open skyscape with internet active
or use firewall to prevent the reader from connecting internet otherwise all resources will be locked"
Apr 23rd, 2015, 1:45 pm