Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 29th, 2011, 3:20 pm
Orchidea series by Dixie Lynn Dwyer,(books 1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB or .MOBI reader | 1.62 mb
Overview: People seem to be more interested in my name than where I get my ideas for my stories from. So I might as well share the story behind my name with all my readers.
My momma was born and raised in New Orleans. At the age of twenty, she met and fell in love with an Irishman named Patrick Riley Dwyer. Needless to say, the family was a bit taken aback by this as they hoped she would marry a family friend. It was a modern day arranged marriage kind of thing and my momma downright refused.
Being that my momma’s families were descendents of the original English speaking Southerners, they wanted the family blood line to stay pure. They were wealthy and my father’s family was poor.
Despite attempts by my grandpapa to make Patrick leave and destroy the love between them, my parents married. They recently celebrated their sixtieth wedding anniversary.
Image Image Image

1. Angelique: Angelique Aubert owns her own lingerie store, “Secret Pleasures.” When shopping in New Orleans, she is harassed by four intoxicated men. A tall, handsome stranger and his brother, the sheriff, come to her rescue. She is instantly attracted to the two men but wary of their intentions. She is a survivor of an abusive relationship and doesn’t trust men, and her sisters are very overprotective of Angelique.
She meets the sheriff again and his three handsome, muscular brothers when she volunteers to help as they build a new community center for handicapped children. They make it obvious that all four brothers want her. She's heard of ménage relationships before, but her fear that history may repeat itself stops her from taking a chance. The sexual attraction between Angelique and the four men is unstoppable.
When trouble surrounds their construction company and accidents happen, Angelique is caught in the middle. Her men will do whatever they can to save her.

2 Illeanna: Illeanna Aubert is held at gunpoint by a killer. Rescued by two private investigators she knows very well along with federal agents, she tries to put the bad situation behind her. The Boudoux men are smothering her, and she’s not quite ready to face the attraction she’s had for years. She pushes them away, and it nearly costs her her life.
The Boudoux brothers, Julien, Louis, Franco, Gustave, and Johnny, are all in love with Illeanna. The problem is trying to convince her that she’s the one while her life is being threatened because of a case Louis and Julien are working on.
Protecting Illeanna becomes their sole purpose besides getting to know her better and working on their relationship. However, she’s now become a target and so have the Boudoux brothers as they work with the feds to figure out who wants them dead.

3. Mikayla: Mikayla Aubert is trying to grow her real estate business. Michael, Antoine, Pierre, and Douglas Fromm are making an attempt to get to know her better despite their busy schedules. A ménage relationship is exactly what they have hoped for to be able to commit to one woman and make her their everything.

When she is assaulted by an enemy and doesn’t inform them immediately, they must lay down their rules and make her see that her safety is their priority. When she is then threatened by a potential serial killer as well as Bennitto Florres, they take matters into their own hands to protect her. But Mikayla is an independent woman and she wants to handle things on her own. They must learn to compromise before they lose her completely.

Download Instructions:
dead links

http://www1.datafilehost.com/d/ad49ed02
Oct 29th, 2011, 3:20 pm

No longer active.
Nov 22nd, 2011, 6:16 pm
New link.
Nov 22nd, 2011, 6:16 pm

No longer active.
Jun 2nd, 2012, 10:44 am
Book 2 added
Jun 2nd, 2012, 10:44 am