Technology of all kinds (phones, computers, etc)
Sep 20th, 2008, 5:48 am
Windows XP Hacks by Preston Gralla
Requirements: CHM Reader, 5.22MB
Overview: Now power users can rejoice! Windows XP Hacks offers tips, tools, and know-how to bend Windows XP to your will. The book delves into XP topics such as controlling the control panel, changing unchangeable icons, removing uninstallable XP components, stopping pop-up ads, taking a bite out of cookies, speeding up file downloads, protecting yourself with firewalls and proxy servers, and more. Users of both Windows XP Home Edition and Windows XP Pro Edition will find smart, timesaving, fun, and useful hacks for virtually every feature in their operating system. Even if you're not a power user yet, this book will have you well on your way.

Download Instructions:
http://rapidshare.com/files/382739640/B ... _2007_.chm
Sep 20th, 2008, 5:48 am
Sep 22nd, 2008, 4:42 pm
I edited a bit for you, please remember this format next time. I thought I've seen this somewhere but I was wrong. :D

Nice release, HM6699. 5 WRZ$ rewards. Category : Educational Literature.
Sep 22nd, 2008, 4:42 pm

i can't reup dead links anymore
May 2nd, 2010, 6:53 am
Phex wrote:

Your filename tells it is by O Reilly, this post is by P Gralla :?

Dunno the relationship between those two, but Reilly is also mentioned on the book cover in the opening post...

- edit -

Right... Gralla wrote it, Reilly published it...

May 2nd, 2010, 6:53 am
May 2nd, 2010, 4:38 pm
Zach is right, the author's name is Preston Gralla and the Publisher is O'Reilly. However, this release is in CHM format with file size of 5.22 MB and the new link is in PDF format with file size of 75 MB. Either you release this separately or find the similar ebook format download link, :wink:
May 2nd, 2010, 4:38 pm

i can't reup dead links anymore
May 5th, 2010, 11:37 am
Thanks for the re-upload! 3 WRZ$ rewards. Category: OS
May 5th, 2010, 11:37 am