All fulfilled requests will be stored here. Paid rewards will appear as locked topics.
Apr 16th, 2024, 1:22 pm
Name and Author of eBook: Liz Truss: 10 Years to save the West by Liz Truss
WRZ$ reward: 50 WRZ$

ePub or Mobi format preferred

Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ten-Years-Save-West-conservative/dp/178590857X

‘I want to provide a call to action for fellow conservatives who believe in our nation and our way of life and who share my frustration at what has been going wrong with our politics and governance. I want others to heed the warnings of what I saw happening and learn the lessons of the battle I lost.’

Over the course of a decade as a minister, Liz Truss sought to champion limited government and individual freedom in the face of the left-wing political agenda that frames the debate in so many institutions. Ousted by the establishment but still fighting for conservatism, Truss argues here that the rise of authoritarianism and the adoption of fashionable ideas propagated by the global left give us barely a decade to preserve the economic and cultural freedoms and institutions that the West holds so dear.

Peppered with newsworthy anecdotes from Truss’s time in public life – such as her memorable last meeting with Queen Elizabeth II, her confrontations with the regimes in Moscow and Beijing, her encounters with the Trump administration and her dismay at the political class’s attempt to betray Brexit – Ten Years to Save the West is an urgent and impassioned call to conservatives about the radical changes that are needed for us to save the West. Ignore her warning at your peril.

---
This topic will be automatically deleted if it goes without reply for 14 days. You're allowed to bump it TWICE to prevent it from being deleted. Be aware that you have 7 days from when the request is fulfilled to donate your reward or you will face a penalty and possibly a ban.
Apr 16th, 2024, 1:22 pm
Apr 17th, 2024, 9:29 am
Apr 17th, 2024, 9:29 am

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!

Apr 17th, 2024, 9:38 am
Request fulfilled and reward waived.
Please do not PM the eBook staff or fulfiller requesting new links.
Moving to Fulfilled Requests.
Thanks everyone!

Apr 17th, 2024, 9:38 am