First person shooter games such as Doom, Quake, etc.
Jun 1st, 2012, 11:36 am
Working fine on my S3.
Jun 1st, 2012, 11:36 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jun 1st, 2012, 1:40 pm
Did someone get the files downloaded properly on a Nexus S ? Installs well, the downloading of data starts, then in the middle of download there's a message saying "this device is not supported, request a refund". And it happens after 200MB, or 1500MB file download. It's funny, because on market it says that the game is compatible with Nexus S.
Jun 1st, 2012, 1:40 pm
Jun 1st, 2012, 3:19 pm
Android suffers really bad of fragmentation. And the developers don't want to tell us at least the real system requirements. They say this game requires android ''2.2+'' so the game should run on any device, but it doesn't.

I hope to see the day when mobile developers will give us real system requirements like PC developers do.
Jun 1st, 2012, 3:19 pm
Jun 1st, 2012, 6:32 pm
any change of a mirror for the SD data. specifically for the galaxy s2.. depositfiles is Hella SLow showing 8 hours remaining
Jun 1st, 2012, 6:32 pm
Jun 1st, 2012, 7:04 pm
Doesnt work on asus transformer :( Downloaded all data, first video run well,but when the character is standng up from floor its freeze and force closed.
Jun 1st, 2012, 7:04 pm
Jun 1st, 2012, 8:42 pm
Works fine on Galaxy S2 GT-i9100 with Android 2.3.6 Open Germany (no root) and in-app cache download.
Jun 1st, 2012, 8:42 pm

YouTube Android gaming channel: http://www.youtube.com/crisr82
Jun 1st, 2012, 9:51 pm
works a treat on the sensation,took me about 1:30 mins to download data though but I think that is my crappy bt line.

very good graphics and smooth gameplay,a bit reminiscent of crysis 2,couldn't figure out how to duck behind cover? that's if you even can?

multiplayer works fine at the moment too which is a bonus and had no problem creating a profile with gameloft via the game.

well with a look.

I think the textures are even better in this than the graphics in mass effect infiltraitor,but the draw distance is no where near as good.
Jun 1st, 2012, 9:51 pm
Jun 2nd, 2012, 1:33 am
I have an overclocked motorola defy which can handle all the current games (which show up as incompatible on the market) and surprisingly, NOVA 3's compatible for it. So I downloaded the apk, and the 1.7 GB of SD data but the graphics look terrible.. IDK if it looks the same on all android phones, but I've got low res textures, no smoke effects, and it doesn't draw out the environment unless I'm very close to certain objects (for instance, in multiplayer, I can't see the background of the maps until I REACH that area)

Is it just me? :\

On another note, if I download graphics for Adreno, or Mali (mine's powerVR), will it have better graphics?

This is NOVA 3 on my phone

And just to compare, this is Mass Effect

HUGE difference in graphics
Can anyone help? I've been waiting for this game since it came out for iOS
Jun 2nd, 2012, 1:33 am
Jun 2nd, 2012, 3:58 am
On my galaxy s2 it keeps saying checking license then it tells me to buy the game what can i do to fix this?
Jun 2nd, 2012, 3:58 am
Jun 2nd, 2012, 4:27 am
Downloaded the apk, then downloaded the rest of the content from the game itself. Works on my Note, but it is extremely laggy, which doesn't make sense since I there are a couple of Note owners in the market who gave this game a good review.
Jun 2nd, 2012, 4:27 am
Jun 2nd, 2012, 1:42 pm
no problem running on sgs2 i9100 ics 4.0.3. not laggy.
Jun 2nd, 2012, 1:42 pm
Jun 2nd, 2012, 2:08 pm
SGS2 USER! WORKS FINE! GORGEOUS GRAPHICS!!!!!
Jun 2nd, 2012, 2:08 pm
Jun 2nd, 2012, 4:16 pm
tzaq93 wrote:Android suffers really bad of fragmentation. And the developers don't want to tell us at least the real system requirements. They say this game requires android ''2.2+'' so the game should run on any device, but it doesn't.

I hope to see the day when mobile developers will give us real system requirements like PC developers do.

Totally agreed. I hate that shit. I used to buy a few games for my tab until I found out not every game for Android will work on every Android devices. That's when I learned about "fragmentation". What a shock!! And it's really rare when the game developpers come out and say "OK, warning this game only work on such and such devices." They almost never say that. So screw them, I'll steal. I still buy games I really like, such as Samurai II Vengeance, Munch time, Battleheart, etc. They don't cost much and I can afford it, even with my meager wallet.
Jun 2nd, 2012, 4:16 pm
Jun 2nd, 2012, 10:09 pm
I got this on my HP Touchpad CM9 Alpha 2 and have the build.prop as being the desire HD.

For me, no sound works except for the dialog. The graphics load only on the multiplayer (on the single-player you see the hud and the controls and a black screen) and on the multiplayer when you sprint or shoot the game goes black. When the graphics do work though, the game runs smoothly.I've tried reinstalling multiple times.
Any suggestions?
Jun 2nd, 2012, 10:09 pm