Action games
Jan 24th, 2015, 3:55 pm
Jon39 wrote:I noticed that latest version keeps trying to connect with Play Store... could it be the reason for the database being erased? (If thinking this is too stupid, yes, I understand nothing about it.)
Sorry for the late registration to thank for the efforts of all the guys here. Cheers!

The update before the database erasing one added the Play Store business. Sharing scores or competing with friends through it or some crap. I regularly play with the network off so I don't think that's the issue.
Jan 24th, 2015, 3:55 pm
Jan 24th, 2015, 5:01 pm
Yes, now that you mentioned I remember playing once with it trying to check accounts...
Biggest mistake was getting too confident after so many updates with no problems which made me stop checking here before doing it :P
Will try reverting with the saved backup while waiting for good news here.
Jan 24th, 2015, 5:01 pm
Jan 24th, 2015, 5:03 pm
Geez what a spanking just a month before TAF gets released. For sure 'em FS boys are clever and know a lot about psychology.

I took a look at how it works under the hood for now on and what I found out is:

- a new app authorisation has been added
- a new gsdb file (google service database) has been added
- the good old database file had its share of changes

There might be more but based on those basic facts here is my first analysis: google play writes a new db file wich contains what you actually purchased from them. Then when you launch TPA the old db file gets overwritten or erased according to gsdb's content. That's in fact more of a guess than an an alysis as I don't have the knowledge to look at the code to understand what actually happens. Nonetheless I'm confident my guess is not that far from truth. For the time being let's speculate I'm right.

One difficulty is to find out how to correctly fill the gsdb file. Are some of the datas device dependant or google account dependant or both or none? The only way to know is to obtain a copy of these files from at least two people who bought the same tables as those datas, coming from google servers, can't be deduced or found in the code as the old SQL strings could. In the end we will have to obtain all of these datas anyway and buying tables is the only way to obtain them. We might do a common effort to get the money to do that but I think the best way is that someone just do on its own and share those datas with us. My shitty mastercard doesn't allow to buy anything from google play and I don't have the money anyway.

Another layer of difficulty is the google play service which obviously checks gsdb, probably at launch time. What kind of check? Crc check, content check, both or else? How does it work? How does it work when offline? Obviously we will have to cut the link between the device and the google servers at some point to succeed. Would we have to play offline? Does google play only checks db files or does it do more like check the app to see if it has been signed with FS signature? Obviously gps is a tough lock and will need a lot of brainpower to be succesfully broken. Then we will have to create and implement a functionnal solution, a lot of work too. If someone ever succeeds users will probably have to turn wifi off to play or at least forget about achievements sync and score sync.

A brand new effort is gonna be needed and it will need assistance from at least a java dev and at least a google play service ninja. The good old times where a freelancer could figure it out on its own are over so it ought to be a team effort to succeed.
Jan 24th, 2015, 5:03 pm
Jan 24th, 2015, 6:31 pm
Yes, unfortunately the SQlite Editor trick is history :(
I had bought the first two seasons for a while. And with the new update I have new entries in the pinballArcade.db.
There I have a "history" folder. In this folder are the know'n "season_pack_1 and season_pack_2" entries (also an productID with same title) with
state "0" and purchase time "0". And up in this scale they have listed my own transaction numbers and a encrypted purchase time number.
That is all all I can say right now...
Jan 24th, 2015, 6:31 pm
Jan 24th, 2015, 6:39 pm
The encrypted part is the shitty part as it will need to be broken too and it ain't gonna be easy. It's exciting to have to find a way to fuck with TPA again but it's frighening to look at the tip of that iceberg we need to break down and realise there's plenty more under. Could you please upload copies of the old db file and the new gsdb one somewhere so we could get a look at it?
Jan 24th, 2015, 6:39 pm
Jan 24th, 2015, 7:13 pm
If I do so and someone uses my personal .db to create a crack or
patch or what else and farsight or google or who ever find out that my
orders and personal transaction numbers are the base of this?
I think blacklisting my complete order where the reaction.
Sooo, I don't know...
Jan 24th, 2015, 7:13 pm
Jan 24th, 2015, 8:26 pm
I updated to v1.34.0 too, and i cant back to v1.33.4 :(

Titanium backup don't work :(

Uninstalled totally, but "Application not installed" error, if i try to install v1.33.4.
Anyone know any extra file or something to delete?
Jan 24th, 2015, 8:26 pm
Jan 24th, 2015, 8:41 pm
I have not started v1.33.4 yet since this update was pushed out. Is it still working or is it forcing you to update? For those who do not want to see it in your play store app for the update you can build a custom apk with lucky choosing "remove google dependencies", this just removes the logging in stuff.

sabbys
Jan 24th, 2015, 8:41 pm

Jan 24th, 2015, 9:14 pm
I try to install the v1.33.4 apk (tried both, play store apk & unlocked apk too) and always get "application not installed" error.
If i install v1.34.0 once, older version cant install anymore? :(

my v1.33.4 backup not works (Titanium backup hangs)
Jan 24th, 2015, 9:14 pm
Jan 24th, 2015, 10:05 pm
Have you complete uninstall the new version before you re-install old release?
Best way is your Titanium Backup.
Jan 24th, 2015, 10:05 pm
Jan 25th, 2015, 8:36 pm
Hi,

The 1.34.0 version update on playstore have delete my all table unlocked in lucky patcher or sq lite :/

I have save 1.33.4.apk and i have restore 1.33.4.apk on my android and my all tables is back, im happy all table is back LOL
Not possible i play 1.34.0v, :( im not happy Lol

Update on playstore is finished ? :(

Sorry for my english i'm french ^^ , bye all and good luck for patch new version ;) , i like mobilism ♡ (mobilism for ever :D)
Jan 25th, 2015, 8:36 pm
Jan 25th, 2015, 8:51 pm
I have save 1.33.4 apk, on clean master...

And i dont have deleted 1.34 , just i have push on 1.33.4.apk (the save of pinball arcade 1.33.4) and instaled & restore is work and all table is back. ;)

Not uninstale 1.34.0 version or you delete all your table dowloaded :/

Good luck for your restore 1.33.4 or any version. ;)
Jan 25th, 2015, 8:51 pm
Jan 25th, 2015, 9:19 pm
turtle60 wrote:The 1.34.0 version update on playstore have delete my all table unlocked in lucky patcher or sq lite :/

Yes, there are methods that check this now. It would be wise to read through this thread before updating.
Jan 25th, 2015, 9:19 pm
Jan 26th, 2015, 12:22 am
So they're finally releasing The Addams Family table next month eh? What a perfect time for them to crack down on modding of their game :( :( :(
Jan 26th, 2015, 12:22 am

You dance with the devil, the devil doesn't change, the devil changes you
Feb 1st, 2015, 9:06 am
for evrybody that have done the update and fuk their tpa, here is the old Pinball Arcade apk v1.33.4:http://www.androider.info/2015/01/pinball-arcade-apk-all-tables-download.html
Any news how to crack the new TPA?
cheers :) see you on the new tournament :)
Feb 1st, 2015, 9:06 am