Releases with more than one app from different categories
Mar 10th, 2015, 6:48 pm
MX Player Pro License Patcher v1.0
Requirements: Android v2.3.3 And Up And ROOT
Overview: MX Player Pro License Patcher Will Provide You Fake License Which App Will Think Its Genuine For Forever And You Can Update As Well From Website And License Will Stay Forever.

- Provide Genuine License.
- No Need To Patch It Again.
- Once Patched You Can Update From Website As Usual Your Main App And LICENSE Will Stay Forever For Any Version.

- NEED ROOT ACCESS TO WORK

<< INSTRUCTIONS >>

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
There Is No Problem In Patcher It Is Just The Way Uses SuperSU.

Force Close Happens Due To This 3 Following Problems :-

1. ( HIGH ) - Go To SuperSU > Settings > Access > Prompt.

// If It Is "GRANT" Than Make It "PROMPT" Otherwise Patcher Force Close All People Having This Thing Please Change This Setting In Your Supersu.

2. ( MEDIUM ) - SuperSU Original Is Needed,If It Is Pro Patched Causes Force Close.

// Patched APK Interfere With Access And Unable To Execute It Properly So Using Original SuperSU Is Advised As Only We Need SuperSU To Get Permission Dont Be Rude And Run After SUPERSU PRO Patched Version It Has Nothing For You.

3. ( LOW ) - Sometimes Force Close Happens When No GRANT WINDOW POP UPS FOR ACCESS When You Launch Patcher Causes FORCE CLOSE.

// Go To SuperSU > Patcher Name > Access > Make It Grant And Save It And You Are Done.
Because Patcher Check SuperSU Access On Start And When Not Granted Or "SU" Binary Not Found Is Force Close That Is Coded By Me Simple Logic.

If You Check This 3 Options You Will Not Have FORCE CLOSE Issue.

--> Better Way Is Clear Data Of SuperSU And Done.

// Patcher Works Perfect With SuperSU Default Settings :)

NOTE :- This Force Close Only Happens With Supersu Rooting App If You Have Another Rooting App For Example Privacy Gaurd Or Any Other You Will Never Face FORCE CLOSE.

THANK YOU
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1. Make Sure You Have Installed MX Player Pro App With Developer Signature Only.

2. Now Click Patch Button And Grant ROOT Access,It Will Patch.

3. Now After Patch Launch MX Player Pro Once And Then Close It.

4. Now Come Back To Patcher And Click Activate And If You Lucky It Will Be LICENSED And You Can Confirm It By Going To MX Player Pro > Help > About > Activated.

5. Now UNINSTALL Patcher After LICENSE VERIFIED Because It Did its Job And Say It Thank You.

6. If Patcher Worked Then You No Need To Patch It Again And You Can Update From WEBSITE As Usual And Fake License Will Stay Forever Until Its Fixed.

7. Remember It Wont Work On Every Device So Dont Blame Me This Is Because Of Different Configurations.

8. Good Luck...");

- This Is Free If You PAID For It You Just Got Screwed !!

ROOT NEEDED

Changelog :-
v1.0
- Initial Release;
- Just Patch Once Forget About Patched APK And Update From Official Website Time To Time Without Having To Wait For Patched APKs And Then Their CODECS.
- In BETA MODE I Havenot Tested It For Other Platforms But ARMv7+Neon Is Only Tested And Works Perfect But Im Sure Should Work.
- Added Email For Support In About.

**Read How To Use First In The App**

Original Pro version can be found here and is updated time to time :- https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download

This app has NO advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://jasi2169.co.vu

Download Instructions:
http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/WjefCodT/file.html

Mirror :-
https://userscloud.com/125scv2pc0j3
https://www.tusfiles.com/ypj8bae737es
http://rghost.net/6MbcLS4C2
Mar 10th, 2015, 6:48 pm
Last edited by Jasi2169 on Mar 10th, 2015, 10:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

RETIRED..................... Don't Trouble
Mar 10th, 2015, 7:53 pm
None of your Patcher's not working on Android 2.3.6. Crash on startup App.
Mar 10th, 2015, 7:53 pm
Mar 10th, 2015, 7:58 pm
meho000 wrote:None of your Patcher's not working on Android 2.3.6. Crash on startup App.

because you ppl keep saying force close and when i say message me no one does so im not astrologer who can predict whats wrong with your device if you msg me i can surly fix it for you cus once is fixed than all patchers will work thanks :)
Mar 10th, 2015, 7:58 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Mar 10th, 2015, 8:03 pm
one thing i always say msg me if u have any problem even though i get little time i do try fix bugs
Mar 10th, 2015, 8:03 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Mar 10th, 2015, 8:05 pm
Lucky Patcher works fine, patch successful Link2SD, Poweramp... but this "standalone patcher's" crash on start :-(
Mar 10th, 2015, 8:05 pm
Mar 10th, 2015, 8:06 pm
meho000 wrote:Lucky Patcher works fine, patch successful Link2SD, Poweramp... but this "standalone patcher's" crash on start :-(

man reply my PM (Private Message) :)
Mar 10th, 2015, 8:06 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Mar 10th, 2015, 8:09 pm
everything is already written here
Mar 10th, 2015, 8:09 pm
Mar 10th, 2015, 8:11 pm
meho000 wrote:everything is already written here

what ?

so u are saying it force close and u want me to fix force close right ?

man i have sent u massage long ago check it and send me those files from ur device so that i can analyse c'mon
Mar 10th, 2015, 8:11 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Mar 10th, 2015, 9:51 pm
Stop reporting issues with JASIs AMAZING work. Let me put this in plain English to hrko JASI out, its my native tongue. This patcher, EVERY patcher by JASI, has the same code framework. his frameworks is currently incompatible with gingerbread - I don't know why the HELL anybody would use such an outdated OS in 2015 amazes me still, but that isn't the issue.

I'm going to assume here that JASI has kitkat or lollipop on his EMULATOR. He probably cant even test his work on anything but his own device, which he nay or may not have.I have lollipop on mine. I am not yet a private tester for JASI, but I am drafting a message for him because I've the honor of getting a PM from him, as you should too.

Anyways, this works.. Link bubble works. Power amp works.. Greenify works. I run lollipop, and every phone released in the past few years has a ROM available. Upgrade and it will work. We cannot support gingerbread and lollipppas developers because ART and SELINUX changed everything with the release of it first in 4.4 then as the main framework in 5.0

You either need to come back here with some logs and give JASI what he asks for, stop posting unsubstantiated claims, and stop insulting this man's work. You are not providing any help to fix the issue only you seem to be experiencing, so it can't be fixed. Unless you comply.

Bye bye.
Mar 10th, 2015, 9:51 pm
Mar 10th, 2015, 9:54 pm
working fine on my SGS3 with 5.0.2.
thx for this one!
Mar 10th, 2015, 9:54 pm
Mar 10th, 2015, 10:08 pm
FORCE CLOSE ISSUE HAS BEEN FIXED PROPERLY PLZ read the post again it happen only with supersu things

check post i have updated 3 culprits for supersu iafter testing it for 1 hour and analysed code this happens

plz read post again

as Leet said

my patcher use same code for supersu management and patcher checks for the proper result for example check su binary first if su binary present if found it goes and check supersu insatalled if not then it leave this for other root app for example privacy gaurd

main thing what my patcher does is get the result

patcher run code in supersu mode if code fails it shows root denied if code pass shows root found and u can use it but supersu settings is what patcher checks and u have modify it // read post // and cause problem and force close

folloe instruction there is no force close and patcher patch license on 80% atleast device on world im sure only ppl with unsupported firmware or not follow instructions get not license issue

thanks its 2.39 am right now and i have college im not getting time to keep up with college im still Messing my brain for you and then thats what u do

thanks good night
Mar 10th, 2015, 10:08 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Mar 10th, 2015, 10:10 pm
Wonderful job, man, I've used all your patches and they work flawlessly. Your instructions are easy, don't know why noobs have trouble. I just set SuperSU permissions to "prompt" instead of "grant" and added the permission for the patcher via the dialog box.

Keep up the amazing work! And thanks for the zippyshare links.
Mar 10th, 2015, 10:10 pm
Mar 10th, 2015, 10:12 pm
i still added support for gingerbread 2.3.3 and it works perfect if u follow instructions i tested on my frnd device

im on jelly bean 4.1.2 from last 2 years sorry lollipop is far away from my reach leet but still i try my best for all firmware compatible cus there is also shit is cpu archi like arm,mips,x86 all have to be taken care of :)
Mar 10th, 2015, 10:12 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Mar 10th, 2015, 10:26 pm
Mips is dying out thank god, good luck with your tests and enjoy spring break.
Mar 10th, 2015, 10:26 pm
Mar 11th, 2015, 1:20 am
leet wrote:Stop reporting issues with JASIs AMAZING work. Let me put this in plain English to hrko JASI out, its my native tongue. This patcher, EVERY patcher by JASI, has the same code framework. his frameworks is currently incompatible with gingerbread - I don't know why the HELL anybody would use such an outdated OS in 2015 amazes me still, but that isn't the issue.

I'm going to assume here that JASI has kitkat or lollipop on his EMULATOR. He probably cant even test his work on anything but his own device, which he nay or may not have.I have lollipop on mine. I am not yet a private tester for JASI, but I am drafting a message for him because I've the honor of getting a PM from him, as you should too.

Anyways, this works.. Link bubble works. Power amp works.. Greenify works. I run lollipop, and every phone released in the past few years has a ROM available. Upgrade and it will work. We cannot support gingerbread and lollipppas developers because ART and SELINUX changed everything with the release of it first in 4.4 then as the main framework in 5.0

You either need to come back here with some logs and give JASI what he asks for, stop posting unsubstantiated claims, and stop insulting this man's work. You are not providing any help to fix the issue only you seem to be experiencing, so it can't be fixed. Unless you comply.

Bye bye.

:thumbup:
Mar 11th, 2015, 1:20 am