System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Feb 28th, 2015, 9:03 pm
Greenify License Patcher v1.0
Requirements: Android v2.3.3 And Up And ROOT
Overview: Greenify License Patcher Will Provide You Fake License Which App Will Think Its Genuine For Forever And You Can Update As Well From Play Store And License Will Stay Forever.

- Provide Genuine License.
- No Need To Patch It Again.
- Once Patched You Can Update From Play Store As Usual Your Main Link2SD App And LICENSE Will Stay Forever For Any Version.

- NEED ROOT ACCESS TO WORK

- Require Android OS v2.3.3 And Up

<< INSTRUCTIONS >>

1. Make Sure You Have Installed Greenify Main App From Play Store Only.

2. Make Sure Greenify Donation Key Is Not Installed.

3. Now Click Patch Button And Grant ROOT Access,It Will Patch.

4. Now You Will See Greenify Donation Key Installed On App Drawer DONT Launch it INSTEAD Launch Greenify Main App And Go To Experimental Features Then You Will See It Gives LICENSE Error At Bottom In Yellow Box Just Ignore It.

5. Now Come Back To Patcher And Click Activate And If You Lucky It Will Be LICENSED And You Can Enable All Experimental Features Now.

6. Now UNINSTALL Patcher After LICENSE VERIFIED Because It Did its Job And Say It Thank You.

7. If Patcher Worked Then You No Need To Patch It Again And You Can Update From Play Store As Usual And Fake License Will Stay Forever Until Its Fixed.

8. Remember Do Not Uninstall The Greenify Donation Key.

9. Remember It Wont Work On Every Device So Dont Blame Me This Is Because Of Different Configurations.

10. Good Luck...");

- This Is Free If You PAID For It You Just Got Screwed !!

ROOT NEEDED

Changelog :-
v1.0
- Initial Release;
- If You Cant See Root Grant Window When Launching Patcher Then Go To SuperSU And GRANT The ACCESS Manually Otherwise Patcher Close At Startup If No Access Granted Or Root Not Found;

**Read How To Use First In The App**

This app has NO advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://jasi2169.co.vu

Download Instructions:
http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/bETUvT0J/file.html

Mirror :-
http://rghost.net/8hRGYRnNr
Feb 28th, 2015, 9:03 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

RETIRED..................... Don't Trouble
Feb 28th, 2015, 9:56 pm
Fancy - even plays music .lol

Never got the error in yellow box , thanked me for donating and allowed me into advanced right away . (4.0.3)
Thanks
Feb 28th, 2015, 9:56 pm
Feb 28th, 2015, 10:03 pm
StanW wrote:Fancy - even plays music .lol

Never got the error in yellow box , thanked me for donating and allowed me into advanced right away . (4.0.3)
Thanks

it will thank u for donating but go to experimental features now it will show u error if you not on net say "enable to reach server something" or with net show license error

that donating msg comes when it scans package of donation key it has nothing to do with license :)

now u have to click activate otherwise activation shows error in red if after clicking activate button shows in green means everything is done i.e patcher readed the error and fixed it :)
Feb 28th, 2015, 10:03 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Feb 28th, 2015, 10:15 pm
Like I indicated I never saw the error , went back to patcher and activated . Working like a charm.

edit: phone just rebooted when I tried running Advanced Task mgr for the first time since reinstalling greenify/patch.
Feb 28th, 2015, 10:15 pm
Feb 28th, 2015, 10:18 pm
StanW wrote:Like I indicated I never saw the errer , went back to patcher and activated . Working like a charm.

i said because i saw the f*****g error everytime i tried maybe some glitch :P
Feb 28th, 2015, 10:18 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Feb 28th, 2015, 10:20 pm
StanW wrote:Like I indicated I never saw the error , went back to patcher and activated . Working like a charm.

edit: phone just rebooted when I tried running Advanced Task mgr for the first time since reinstalling greenify/patch.

its normal wont happen again as some files fixed at reboot :)
Feb 28th, 2015, 10:20 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Feb 28th, 2015, 10:31 pm
JASI2169 wrote:
StanW wrote:Like I indicated I never saw the error , went back to patcher and activated . Working like a charm.

its normal wont happen again as some files fixed at reboot :)

can you make a key for this plz i asked you plz
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.easilydo&hl=en
Feb 28th, 2015, 10:31 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Feb 28th, 2015, 11:01 pm
I have a slight problem - To date I have been using this version : viewtopic.php?f=438&t=988850

After installing /patching Greenify from GP I have version 2.52 and donation v2.3 . I am running in non-root mode and do not seem to find a way to make it work in root - this is pita , especially when it comes to system apps . I'm on 4.0.3

I reinstalled the previous v2.5.2IF and it's back to root mode .
Feb 28th, 2015, 11:01 pm
Mar 1st, 2015, 7:39 am
StanW wrote:I have a slight problem - To date I have been using this version : http://mobilism.me/viewtopic.php?f=438&t=988850

After installing /patching Greenify from GP I have version 2.52 and donation v2.3 . I am running in non-root mode and do not seem to find a way to make it work in root - this is pita , especially when it comes to system apps . I'm on 4.0.3

u have to grant root access to greenify dat pop up pops in start if it didnt pop up thn u have to go to greenfify setting and make it to root mode pop up comes again and go to supersu and provide access grant manually,make sure u updated wid supersu
Mar 1st, 2015, 7:39 am

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Mar 1st, 2015, 11:14 am
installed Greenify officially from PlayStore
installed the Patcher, patched Greenify and openend the experimental features.
After that i tried to activate Greenify in the Patcher but it failed
Went back to the experimental features and there is a popup that a 3rd pary app prevents some apps to go to sleep mode and
installed Lucky Patcher might be the problem.

So what to do?
I uninstalled Lucky Patcher, but the same ...

Xperia Z1c stock rooted
Mar 1st, 2015, 11:14 am
Mar 1st, 2015, 11:22 am
JackoMJ wrote:installed Greenify officially from PlayStore
Went back to the experimental features and there is a popup that a 3rd pary app prevents some apps to go to sleep mode and

So what to do?

Xperia Z1c stock rooted

yes just now go to again patcher click activate now it will show in green :)
because license it generated when license error is show

dont remove lucky patcher thats not a problem its just greenify app when license error shows lucky patcher can be the problem
Mar 1st, 2015, 11:22 am

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Mar 1st, 2015, 2:38 pm
JASI2169 wrote:
StanW wrote:I have a slight problem - To date I have been using this version : viewtopic.php?f=438&t=988850

u have to grant root access to greenify dat pop up pops in start if it didnt pop up thn u have to go to greenfify setting and make it to root mode pop up comes again and go to supersu and provide access grant manually,make sure u updated wid supersu

SU requested and was given acceess( I verified SU and greenify was there).
I'll try again with v1.1

edit: problem fixed with 1.1 :D
Mar 1st, 2015, 2:38 pm
Mar 1st, 2015, 8:24 pm
JASI2169 wrote:

So what to do?

Xperia Z1c stock rooted

dont remove lucky patcher thats not a problem its just greenify app when license error shows lucky patcher can be the problem

tried it as you said, but activation always failed (the same with v1.1)
made it about 10 times but no success...
Mar 1st, 2015, 8:24 pm
Mar 1st, 2015, 8:26 pm
JackoMJ wrote:
JASI2169 wrote:

So what to do?

Xperia Z1c stock rooted

no problem just go to greenify and check if experimental features are unlcoked and can be clickable ?

if not work PM me lets me figure it out
Mar 1st, 2015, 8:26 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Mar 1st, 2015, 9:05 pm
JackoMJ wrote:

Don't take this the wrong way but you did activate greenify in xposed after you installed it from GPS ?
Mar 1st, 2015, 9:05 pm