Traveling guides, non-GPS maps, useful travel information
Oct 11th, 2014, 7:36 am
DashCommand (OBD ELM Scanner) v4.5 (Full Version + All IAPs Unlocked)
Requirements: Android 2.1 and up
Overview: Check/clear engine codes, view performance data, fuel economy, customize gauges.

DashCommand is an app for your car. It turns your Android phone or tablet into an advanced display for your engine data.

Want to know why the check engine light keeps going on? Check it with DashCommand.

Want to know what your horsepower, torque, or acceleration is, in real time? Display it with DashCommand.

Want to monitor and improve your gas mileage or fuel consumption as you drive? Do it with DashCommand.

Ever wished you had your own customizable gauges, showing only the data you were interested in? DashCommand can help.

--- SEMA Show 1st runner-up for best mobile electronics product.
--- Four time SEMA Global Media Award winner!

DISCLAIMER: DashCommand requires a compatible third party hardware interface, purchased separately, to communicate with the vehicle.

DashCommand supports all OBD-II and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide. Please verify that your vehicle is OBD-II/EOBD compliant before purchasing!

Compatible with Bluetooth ELM327 OBD-II hardware. For suggested hardware see : h**p://palmerperformance.com/hardware

-----------------------------------

Get the benefit of multiple gauges without the overwhelming clutter and the expense!

(Note: Not all OBD-II compliant vehicles will have support for all of these parameters)

Performance gauges:
- engine speed
- corrected vehicle speed
- open/closed loop
- boost/vacuum combo gauge
- acceleration (and braking)
- torque

Fuel economy gauges:
- inst. fuel economy
- avg fuel economy
- avg fuel economy over 3 time periods
- distance to empty
- time to empty
- fuel level %
- fuel remaining in tank
- fuel flow rate gauge

Engine gauges:
- timing (spark advance)
- engine coolant temp.
- intake air temp.
- ambient air temp.
- manifold absolute pressure
- mass air flow
- fuel trims, short and long term
- percent engine load
- catalyst temp.
- fuel pressure
- lambda gauge
- air/fuel ratio

DashCommand also contains a sophisticated trip computer that maintains stats for up to 5 trips.
- distance travelled
- fuel consumed
- avg fuel economy
- fuel cost
- elapsed time
- drive time
- average carbon dioxide emission rate
- total carbon dioxide emission
- start date & time
- number of fillups
- avg fuel flow rate
- avg driving speed
- avg trip speed
- avg boost/vacuum
- avg engine speed
- max acceleration
- max engine power and torque at wheels
- number of stops
- max fuel flow rate
- max speed
- idle time
- max boost/vacuum
- max engine speed
- max braking acceleration
- max engine torque
- % distance travelled while not in gear
- % distance travelled in each gear
- % distance travelled in non-optimal gear
- % time spent while not in gear
- % time spent in each gear
- % time spent while in a non-optimal gear

Emissions Testing:
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- IM Readiness status

Additional Features:

- Professional skidpad showing lateral and accel/braking Gs with min/max indicators
- Race track visually maps out your location, acceleration and braking as you drive laps around the track allows you to visually analyze different race track laps to see how acceleration and braking changed from lap to lap thus helping you to improve your lap times on your next outing.
- Inclinometer shows rolling angle and vehicle pitch for off-roading.
- Full support for OBD-II diagnostics, find out why your check-engine light is on and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Data logging, record and playback log files showing OBD-II and acceleration data

Also compatible with the Pioneer AppRadio 2

Manufacturer-specific data is available for select vehicles.

-----------------------------------

Visit the DashCommand product page for more info:
h**p://www.dashcommand.com

What's in this version:
+The In-App purchase system has been updated.

+Fixed a bug preventing the app from closing properly.

+Removed a message on some devices that the SD card is missing.

+DashCommand will now find more PIDs on GoPoint hardware (still has issues with some Subaru/Toyota vehicles)

+Fuel cost on the dashboard will now show a correct value, instead of remaining at 0

+Fixed a bug causing the fillup screen to not work

+CSV files now properly use metric values.

Notes:
The full version has been unlocked, as well as all of the currently available extended parameters (PIDs). In order to utilize any of the unlocked IAPs, you'll have to be logged into your DashCommand account, just as you would have to be normally. Enjoy another release by PutterPlace. If you share this elsewhere, please give credit where it's due.

This app has NO advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.palmerperformance.DashCommand

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/of0zcn74llpr

Mirror(s):
(Closed Filehost) https://hugefiles.net/fuflovl3y64w
https://rapidgator.net/file/6259c74fe594 ... 5.apk.html
http://turbobit.net/6koylp9s4bg1.html
http://www.mediafire.com/?b2hh9frx86cy100
http://adf.ly/smKRk
Oct 11th, 2014, 7:36 am

I'm out of the scene for as long as this message remains. No new releases or updates during that time period, but you can PM me for re-uploads.

Nov 24th, 2014, 12:01 pm
I haven't seen any issues thus far. Have you logged into your account in the app?
Nov 24th, 2014, 12:01 pm

I'm out of the scene for as long as this message remains. No new releases or updates during that time period, but you can PM me for re-uploads.

Jan 23rd, 2015, 6:15 am
thank you for this :)
really like the interface on this one more than torque pro
Jan 23rd, 2015, 6:15 am
Jan 29th, 2015, 6:23 am
Though I've only used Torque Pro in the past, I will agree that the interface of DashCommand is more aesthetically pleasing. :P
Jan 29th, 2015, 6:23 am

Jan 29th, 2015, 6:26 am
Any chance for unlocking 4.6?
Jan 29th, 2015, 6:26 am

Like my work? Consider a donation: http://bit.ly/1fnw38T
Mar 1st, 2015, 5:11 am
(GL)PutterPlace wrote:Though I've only used Torque Pro in the past, I will agree that the interface of DashCommand is more aesthetically pleasing. :P
Yes lol

(GL)gamer765 wrote:Any chance for unlocking 4.6?

+1
Mar 1st, 2015, 5:11 am
Mar 1st, 2015, 8:35 am
I apologize for my delay. I've been busy with a ton of other things, and the updates to this app have slipped under my radar. I'll try to get it patched and posted within the next couple of days. :)
Mar 1st, 2015, 8:35 am

Mar 1st, 2015, 3:50 pm
(GL)PutterPlace wrote:I apologize for my delay. I've been busy with a ton of other things, and the updates to this app have slipped under my radar. I'll try to get it patched and posted within the next couple of days. :)

Very kind thank you :) :D
Mar 1st, 2015, 3:50 pm
Mar 26th, 2015, 4:21 pm
it only 30 min demo not full
Mar 26th, 2015, 4:21 pm
Mar 26th, 2015, 4:45 pm
DAGCI7 wrote:it only 30 min demo not full

You have to login in the account section :)
Mar 26th, 2015, 4:45 pm
Apr 2nd, 2015, 12:25 am
Yes I got the 30 minute warn also. Created an account to login. But that means you have to either be connected to Wifi while going down the road (not a reasonable choice! ) or you have to have a cell phone with data service enabled and using the mobile data just to use this to go down the road. Out of all the apps like this I think this is the only one with that snag. It would be nice if that could be bypassed but for now Torque Pro, OBD Droidscan, Caro0 Pro and others are a better choice unless you are just using it stationary for diagnostics. I use this type of app to have a constant gauge on MPG fuel consumption. Helps my driving habits ;)
Apr 2nd, 2015, 12:25 am
Apr 2nd, 2015, 4:58 am
(GL)PutterPlace wrote:I apologize for my delay. I've been busy with a ton of other things, and the updates to this app have slipped under my radar. I'll try to get it patched and posted within the next couple of days. :)

Hi there, any news on the new version v4.6? Muchas gracias...
Apr 2nd, 2015, 4:58 am
Apr 6th, 2015, 5:02 am
roidtrix19 wrote:Yes I got the 30 minute warn also. Created an account to login. But that means you have to either be connected to Wifi while going down the road (not a reasonable choice! ) or you have to have a cell phone with data service enabled and using the mobile data just to use this to go down the road. Out of all the apps like this I think this is the only one with that snag. It would be nice if that could be bypassed but for now Torque Pro, OBD Droidscan, Caro0 Pro and others are a better choice unless you are just using it stationary for diagnostics. I use this type of app to have a constant gauge on MPG fuel consumption. Helps my driving habits ;)

Unfortunately, this is a limitation that paid users must also deal with. Bypassing it may break the functionality of the app in other areas, and may possibly require more patching than I'd prefer doing without a reasonable demand for such a thing.

msiemens wrote:

Hi there, any news on the new version v4.6? Muchas gracias...

I haven't gotten around to it yet, so thanks for reminding me. I'll get on it right now, and it shouldn't take more than a minute.

EDIT: The latest version is up: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?&t=1078651 ;)
Apr 6th, 2015, 5:02 am