Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Apr 19th, 2024, 9:53 am
OTT have big problem with movies and series...too slow. And Search function does not work with movies and series.
Apr 19th, 2024, 9:53 am
Apr 22nd, 2024, 6:40 pm
Is it normal that this app has no folder under Android/data/ on a Fire Cube Gen3? Where does it save its files then?
Apr 22nd, 2024, 6:40 pm
May 6th, 2024, 10:40 pm
Crashes on my Nvidia shield if I use more then 2 providers.

Thanks for the update though appreciated always.
May 6th, 2024, 10:40 pm
May 6th, 2024, 11:15 pm
HobbleWooble wrote:Crashes on my Nvidia shield if I use more then 2 providers.

Do you really need more than 2 providers? I use to have between 8 and like 14 providers loaded at one time, but ive found 1 provider that beats ALL providers and ive probably tried hundreds or them. Anyway 1 provider is all i need, if you need more then 1 then you should keep searching for that 1 perfect one for you. And mine NEVER crashed before even using that many providers. So im guessing its not the app its your tv.
May 6th, 2024, 11:15 pm
May 7th, 2024, 1:40 am

I have 5 (3 stalker, 1 mac, 1 xtream) and no problem (mi box s).
May 7th, 2024, 1:40 am
May 7th, 2024, 7:14 am
I have 17 providers on My beelink box TV ans no problem.
May 7th, 2024, 7:14 am
May 7th, 2024, 7:20 am
Tech22 wrote:Yeah, that's what it should look like. You're probably using a different device than I am too. I've only tried it on a new ONN box because it's the device I use to test apps before I move them to the Shield if I really like them. Thanks for all your help and info. I appreciate it!

I think you're using an Android version greater than or equal to 11.
Since Android 11 Google has been forced to remove a permission that allows you to fetch an external file, or you'll be banned from the play store.

It's a shame, and I've done a lot of research myself to find out why.
May 7th, 2024, 7:20 am
May 7th, 2024, 7:22 am
Tech22 wrote:
kalamees wrote:
Tech22 wrote:Do any of the newer OTT releases allow you to add a local m3u playlist or m3u file? I've downloaded them all and can't seem to find that option. Can anyone tell me if it's there and where?

Settings - Provider - Add Provider - (Extended settings) Playlist from file - Playlist from file

Thank you very much! Found it in Navigator, but it doesn't find my file. Says select a picker provided by system, then when clicked it says you dont have an app that can do this. Or if I simply select the Downloads folder as the location of my file, it says no valid playlist found in Downloads.

I think you're using an Android version greater than or equal to 11.
Since Android 11 Google has been forced to remove a permission that allows you to fetch an external file, or you'll be banned from the play store.

It's a shame, and I've done a lot of research myself to find out why
May 7th, 2024, 7:22 am
May 7th, 2024, 2:54 pm
sopliv wrote:OTT have big problem with movies and series...too slow. And Search function does not work with movies and series.

Again, as with a PC the relevant function of this app is going to be your internet speed and your tvs processor speed and ram capability. If your tv is older well there you go. According to what ive read even off Otts website Iptv apps use lots of processing power and RAM. like up to 50 percent. I have a new Android 11 system on my new Hisense Android/Google Tv with a 1GB internet speed. I have no issues. But you will if you have an older tv or a sheaper tv with less power. Its NOT the app. I search movies/tv series alot and they find them and the list populates very quickly.
May 7th, 2024, 2:54 pm
May 7th, 2024, 10:25 pm
slipknot2020 wrote:

Do you really need more than 2 providers? I use to have between 8 and like 14 providers loaded at one time, but ive found 1 provider that beats ALL providers and ive probably tried hundreds or them. Anyway 1 provider is all i need, if you need more then 1 then you should keep searching for that 1 perfect one for you. And mine NEVER crashed before even using that many providers. So im guessing its not the app its your tv.

Yes I do since the sole purpose of it is for ppv events, anyways going back to 1.7.1.2 fixed my issues.
May 7th, 2024, 10:25 pm
May 12th, 2024, 2:00 am
maxxed wrote:why would anyone use this over tivimate or implayer, or even sparkle? UI doesn't seem intuitive.

There's no comparison. 8)

OTT Navigator is better.

Tivimate looks good, but that alone is not enough! It needs to be fully customizable and lightweight.

OTT has it all and it's free. :D

With all this, why would you use Tivimate? :o
May 12th, 2024, 2:00 am
May 12th, 2024, 7:50 am
slipknot2020 wrote:
sopliv wrote:OTT have big problem with movies and series...too slow. And Search function does not work with movies and series.

Again, as with a PC the relevant function of this app is going to be your internet speed and your tvs processor speed and ram capability. If your tv is older well there you go. According to what ive read even off Otts website Iptv apps use lots of processing power and RAM. like up to 50 percent. I have a new Android 11 system on my new Hisense Android/Google Tv with a 1GB internet speed. I have no issues. But you will if you have an older tv or a sheaper tv with less power. Its NOT the app. I search movies/tv series alot and they find them and the list populates very quickly.

I'm using OTT on Mi Box S 2. I have only 6. providers on OTT. On the same box I have 40. providers on TiVIMate. No problem at all. My Internet is optical 600/300 Mb/s
May 12th, 2024, 7:50 am
May 13th, 2024, 5:43 pm
megamozes wrote:Will work with AndroidTV ?

Definitely works on Android/Google TV's.

Does anyone know if this modded app and the OTT TV app on Google Play store, sends your equipments device ID number back to the developer? Not your IP number in use, the actual device number. Thanks
May 13th, 2024, 5:43 pm
May 14th, 2024, 6:52 am
Markchez wrote:
megamozes wrote:Will work with AndroidTV ?

Definitely works on Android/Google TV's.

Does anyone know if this modded app and the OTT TV app on Google Play store, sends your equipments device ID number back to the developer? Not your IP number in use, the actual device number. Thanks

According to duckduckgo privacy there is a Microsoft tracker that transmits 48 elements including GPS coordinates, city, Android advertising ID, device model and brand, application version, network name....

Duckduckgo privacy blocks this transmission without affecting OTT operation.
May 14th, 2024, 6:52 am