All eBook releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Nov 10th, 2023, 3:58 am
myanonamouse/net has a lot of jorn lier host whatever his name is, jo nesbo has a pile of titles, then jk rowling has some, along with some random titles thrown in.
i went to anna's archive, scroll down - on the left side below there is a column for various languages - norwegian indicates 4k + titles. so i put a checkmark on that language, then below that i hit search but results don't show up - it would be nice if all those titles appeared.
i can only suggest you input some of the authors you're looking for, praps do a search on the ebook title (which is in norwegian) and see what pops up.
if you're interested in myanon go to the site, read their rules, go to their irc channel and wait for someone to pm you to do a "test" on their rules. when you pass you get access to their site.
warning: ratio is required, seeding is required etc. so read the rules properly.
Nov 10th, 2023, 3:58 am

warez is waived (except when I indicate otherwise)

if you provide an amz link, pls use amz usa (not ca, uk, jp, br etc), thanks

----> please don't contact me via pm to find you titles
Nov 10th, 2023, 1:05 pm
Yea I've checked those sites, it's not a great selection of Norwegian books, Harry Potter and LOTR are basically the best there is. Thanks again for the help, appreciate it! :)
Nov 10th, 2023, 1:05 pm
Nov 11th, 2023, 7:54 pm
Does anyone how to download books from OverDrive
Nov 11th, 2023, 7:54 pm

UwU <3
If you know Python, PM me as there is a reward for those who know it :lol:
Message me if you live in Glasgow
I am not that active anymore, sorry
I might return soon, but not sure when
Dec 23rd, 2023, 12:54 am
Bobburger wrote:Yea I've checked those sites, it's not a great selection of Norwegian books, Harry Potter and LOTR are basically the best there is. Thanks again for the help, appreciate it! :)

Zlib does let you view all thie books within their NL collection, not thousands, and many are not fiction but there is still a bit there. 130 titles in the fiction category
https://z-library.se/s/?languages%5B%5D ... ian_bokmal
Dec 23rd, 2023, 12:54 am
Feb 16th, 2024, 1:37 am
z library runs a discord server as well to request books
Feb 16th, 2024, 1:37 am