All eBook releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Apr 5th, 2024, 5:59 pm
Firemobi's eloquent observations are correct with one exception: the cache clears approximately every 24 hours, so in the rare instance that an incomplete file was cached, if you try downloading it again the next day it will work.

P.S. Firemobi, sent you some WRZ$ as a thank you for doing my job :roll:
Apr 5th, 2024, 5:59 pm
Apr 8th, 2024, 3:54 am
I've got 2 skyve.io-hosted files for which PD is caching bad content. I've waited 24 hours, but the PD cache has not corrected:

viewtopic.php?f=124&t=5580434 (PD download is 61 MB, should be 352 MB)

viewtopic.php?f=124&t=5580420 (PD download is 85 MB, should be 316 MB)

NB: I think I triggered the initial PD downloads of both files (24+ hours ago), and both PD downloads seemed to stall after falling to very low transfer rates (< 300KB/s), so my guess is skyve.io downloads to PD were behaving badly at that time.
Apr 8th, 2024, 3:54 am
Apr 8th, 2024, 7:32 am
Been on these forums here and there for years haven't been able to afford to support this until now so I bought the lifetime vip and premium it is absolutely worth it thanks disk
Apr 8th, 2024, 7:32 am
Apr 9th, 2024, 12:25 am
Renewed again at a great price for a fantastic service. Thank you very much
Apr 9th, 2024, 12:25 am
Apr 9th, 2024, 4:17 pm
u3zY8V8TiHY9szu6C84u wrote:I've got 2 skyve.io-hosted files for which PD is caching bad content. I've waited 24 hours, but the PD cache has not corrected:

viewtopic.php?f=124&t=5580434 (PD download is 61 MB, should be 352 MB)

viewtopic.php?f=124&t=5580420 (PD download is 85 MB, should be 316 MB)

NB: I think I triggered the initial PD downloads of both files (24+ hours ago), and both PD downloads seemed to stall after falling to very low transfer rates (< 300KB/s), so my guess is skyve.io downloads to PD were behaving badly at that time.

<Irony-On>Ah, so it was you who broke it in the first place ;-)</Irony-Off>

Maybe the file is deleted from the cache if it hasn't been downloaded for approximately 24 hrs. Maybe wait a little longer or try to download from one of the filehosts directly. I see that a rapidgator (rg.to) link has been added to both posts. While it's quite slow for free downloads, at least you won't face as annoying ads as on some of the other filehosts. Note, that it will allow only two or three downloads a day and requires 2 hrs wait time between two files, but if you only need those two files, it should be sufficient.

Disk4mat wrote:...
P.S. Firemobi, sent you some WRZ$ as a thank you for doing my job :roll:

@Disk4mat Thank you very much for your donation. While not necessary, it's very much appreciated :-)
Apr 9th, 2024, 4:17 pm
Apr 9th, 2024, 5:19 pm
firemobi wrote:[...] I see that a rapidgator (rg.to) link has been added to both posts. While it's quite slow for free downloads, at least you won't face as annoying ads as on some of the other filehosts.

As of minutes ago (more than 48 hours since my original PD download attempt failed) the PD cache continues to serve truncated versions of both downloads, even when using the new-in-the-last-24-hours Rapidgator links (thank you to the file-poster(s) for adding these!). Which confirms your deduction that a single bad filehost (e.g. skyve.io) can poison (and potentially, depending on which PD links end users click on, re-poison) the PD cache (either that or users clicking on any PD link for the file (and downloading the truncated (defective) version of the file from the PD cache) defers clearing of that file from the PD cache?).

Fortunately I have full-speed download capability for Rapidgator, so my problem re these two audiobooks is solved...
Apr 9th, 2024, 5:19 pm
Apr 9th, 2024, 9:31 pm
Thanks for your continued work at making this a top notch site!
Apr 9th, 2024, 9:31 pm
Apr 10th, 2024, 3:09 am
Been a member for a while now, just now upgraded to premium, even though I'm not the biggest user of the site, the ability to download without file hosts is just absolutely amazing, wish I noticed that "perk" sooner!
Apr 10th, 2024, 3:09 am
Apr 10th, 2024, 4:30 pm
The filehost Skyve.io is currently completely down, so Skyve.io links will not work in the Premium Downloader.

u3zY8V8TiHY9szu6C84u wrote:... Which confirms your deduction that a single bad filehost (e.g. skyve.io) can poison (and potentially, depending on which PD links end users click on, re-poison) the PD cache (either that or users clicking on any PD link for the file (and downloading the truncated (defective) version of the file from the PD cache) defers clearing of that file from the PD cache?).

This is correct. If the PD finds a file in the cache with the same name as the one you're trying to download, even if its from a different filehost, the cached file will be served. This is why we always ask releasers to use good filenames, rather than something like book2.epub.
Apr 10th, 2024, 4:30 pm
Apr 12th, 2024, 8:54 am
its me or someone else is the same? premium link very slow to download
Apr 12th, 2024, 8:54 am
Apr 12th, 2024, 9:46 am
SIERRA05 wrote:its me or someone else is the same? premium link very slow to download

Not sure if it's just you, but I currently have normal, full speed download.
Apr 12th, 2024, 9:46 am
Apr 12th, 2024, 10:44 am
It`s saying my premium is expired when download stuff but I`m still premium?
Apr 12th, 2024, 10:44 am
Apr 12th, 2024, 11:03 am
uploady - There is a problem with this filehost, please use another mirror.
Apr 12th, 2024, 11:03 am
Apr 12th, 2024, 1:58 pm
sdrew wrote:uploady - There is a problem with this filehost, please use another mirror.

same error message with frdl also. not able to download releases who have only these two as premium support.
Apr 12th, 2024, 1:58 pm