Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 12th, 2019, 3:51 pm
3 Books by Jena Wade
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.3 mb
Overview: She lives in Michigan. By day she works as a web developer, and at night she writes. Born and raised on a farm, she spends most of her free time outdoors, playing in the garden, or riding her horses. She also helps run the family dairy farm.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

ImageImageImage

Unexpected Packages - Jonah Anderson finally has his dream business underway. Tall Tails Doggy daycare was a labor of love, and now it is open for business. This omega is too busy to find an alpha, even when one lands on his doorstep.
Dallas Bishop needed a change of pace. He transferred to Nustart for a new start. He never dreamed he’d find the perfect omega on his delivery route.
Just as their romance begins, Jonah’s business is threatened by his nosy neighbor. Intent on handling his problems by himself, Jonah pushes away his community just when he needs them the most.

Caught - Demisexual Misha longs for a Dom, one that accepts him for who he is, even if that means going at a snail’s pace when it comes to physical intimacy. He has a lot to give as a sub, if only he could find a Dom willing to give him a chance. Besides he’s got bigger things to worry about; Misha is about to find himself apartmentless.
Dominant Samuel gave up on finding a sub at the club. He wasn’t looking for the same things as the subs he met there. Samuel was “too soft” or “not dom enough” for them. He knows he has a lot to give the right sub, he just needs to be patient.
When Misha needs a place to crash, Samuel offers his spare room without hesitation. It’s the least he could do. Everything changes when Misha offers to be a platonic submissive house sub in exchange for a home. How can he turn such a sweet offer down?

How the Other Half Lives - My days were a whirlwind of legal battles. My nights? Let's just say they involved a different kind of exertion, thanks to the undeniably attractive maintenance man, Alex.
We had a system: a no-strings fling fueled by laughter, late-night pizza, shared novels, and heated chess matches.
Except, apparently, my system was flawed. Because while Alex saw casual, I saw forever. One slip up was all it took for the whole case to unravel and now I was back-tracking fast.
But maybe all Alex needed was a shove in the right direction? Battles in court, I could do; for matters of the heart, the jury was still out.

Download Instructions:
https://mega4upload.com/xxh9cg03o962
https://devuploads.com/ffp6xqcan0et
Oct 12th, 2019, 3:51 pm
Apr 29th, 2024, 2:22 am
added

How the Other Half Lives
Apr 29th, 2024, 2:22 am