Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 15th, 2021, 2:13 pm
Brothers Three Orchard series (#2-5) by Taryn Quinn
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.5 MB
Overview: USA Today bestselling author, Taryn Quinn, is the sexy and funny alter ego of bestselling authors Taryn Elliott & Cari Quinn. We've been writing together for years, but we have found a love of small town romance that doesn’t quite fit with our crazy rockers and romantic suspense.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image

2. Fiancée By Christmas: Happily ever after starts at Happy Acres…or does it?
Holiday checklist:
Spend time with my family while staying at Happy Acres Orchard and recovering from life implosion #1.
Getting my mojo back by working in the gift shop and our brand new venture, the CocoaBus.
Resisting kisses from the handsome, mysterious, pain in the butt owner of the nearby Christmas tree farm.
New holiday checklist (last one went off the rails):
Having good old-fashioned fun with my family while serving our many customers at the busiest time of the year.
Regaining my confidence in marketing and working with the public, what I do best.
Lots and lots of steamy no-strings holiday hijinks with the deliciously annoying man I can’t keep my hands off…and it’s not just because he has the finest tree—ahem, trees—around.
Final holiday checklist (you know the drill):
Survive Christmas after life implosion #2 courtesy of the enigmatic man I couldn’t keep myself from falling for — or maybe, just maybe, find the way to save the holiday for both of us.

3. Bodyguard by Night: Protecting my best friend's new sister-in-law Willow from a fan who wants to get too close is a no-brainer.
Just requires me to do some checking around, to act as her shadow for a while, maybe even give her a place to stay so I can keep an eye on her—all so my best friend's small-town wedding to Willow's sister goes off without a hitch.

But many hours spent in close quarters changes the game quickly. And now Willow—Chaos to me—is no longer just a job.

She's a bright light who shines into all the darkest corners of my solitary-by-choice life. Until a snap decision I make to try to draw out her stalker risks our relationship—and her life.

Suddenly, I'm not just trying to keep her safe, I'm part of the picture. And the race is on for us to figure out who is tracking us before the price goes far too high…

4. Forever By Morning: She was the storm I never saw coming…
Rescuing a runaway guest from my cousin's wedding reception on my horse was never in my plans.
Nor was falling for her from the first glance.
It was just supposed to be one night between strangers.
She's a rich socialite from Manhattan who stopped believing in forever.
I'm the head of my family orchard in a rural small town who carefully plans and plants and is all about growing roots.
On paper, we don’t make sense.
But in real life, she’s my everything. And I’m hers.
The time has come for her to fight for her forever…and us.

5. Legacy Lost: To the world, I'm the arrogant, talented, billionaire architect and builder Kainoa N’ai.
Down deep, I'm a man who lost my father, my sister, and my homeland in one moment. I'm used to being alone and that's the way I should stay. I've learned again and again that I'm not worthy of love.

Especially hers — Belinda Grayson.
My She-Devil.
The one woman who pushes away the numbness and makes me burn. The woman I can't allow myself to have.
I can't ruin her too.
Not that it matters. She hates me thanks to one earth-shattering kiss we shared years ago. Instead of hanging onto her, I destroyed that moment too and walked away without a backwards glance.
Before she could walk away too.
Now I’m her boss and I’ll never get her out from under my skin.
I don’t want to.
The only acceptable end is her being mine…forever.

Author's note: Welcome to the fifth book in our Brothers Three Orchard series, which is set near Crescent Cove. This is a standalone novel and has a happily-ever-after with no cliffhanger.

Download Instructions:
Books 2-4:
https://uploadrar.com/w2i122otpfkv
https://www.up-4ever.net/2oz56rn74xxw

5. Legacy Lost:
https://devuploads.com/7eu3qb7ofbb4
https://www.up-4ever.net/3rv2k8v38iji

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Dec 15th, 2021, 2:13 pm

I will be unavailable for the next two weeks, please do contact merry60 for reups. Please be patient and do not use the reupload button, thank you!
Jun 13th, 2022, 9:58 am
Added: 2. Bodyguard by Night
Jun 13th, 2022, 9:58 am
Sep 1st, 2023, 2:28 pm
Added: 4. Forever By Morning
Sep 1st, 2023, 2:28 pm