Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Mar 2nd, 2015, 3:35 pm
Quite a few times I have downloaded from the allocated site and found that the result is a zip file. The problem I have is that instead of the expected APK file the zip will have a number of directories and several files in the root. There is no way of installing this application. Am I doing something wrong or is it the posters not doing so in the correct format. If it is me, how do I install from this situation.
Mar 2nd, 2015, 3:35 pm
Mar 5th, 2015, 3:59 pm
Just rename the zip file -->apk, and voilá; you're good to go!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mar 5th, 2015, 3:59 pm

/Televinken
Mar 6th, 2015, 10:33 am
Ebook links from this site are always with either a recognized ebook extension (.epub, .mobi, etc), or they're zipped into a file such as .rar, .7z. Some of the download sites try to make you download their "download accelerators" which as .exe files -- it's a wrapper that they put around your download and will add browser extensions and adware and possibly malware. i suspect that's what happened in your case. there are explanations in the ebooks section on which boxes for each download provider need to be unchecked to avoid this.
Mar 6th, 2015, 10:33 am

FSL:
Mar 7th, 2015, 3:57 am
Thankyou for your assistance, maybe this could be posted somewhere so other's like me do not fall into the same trap.
Mar 7th, 2015, 3:57 am