Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Apr 27th, 2024, 3:49 pm
Hello Admin
I want To Know How I Can Post My Mods/Apps Here So That Our Post Doesn't Get Deleted. Because My Friend Uploaded His Apps 2-3 Times & He Got Banned From Mobilism.
Apr 27th, 2024, 3:49 pm
Apr 27th, 2024, 11:01 pm
As long as you follow the rules and posting format, which we are very strict about, your apps will not be removed. Without knowing who your friend is I don't know why his releases got deleted. What was your friend's username?
Apr 27th, 2024, 11:01 pm
Apr 28th, 2024, 1:17 pm
Disk4mat wrote:As long as you follow the rules and posting format, which we are very strict about, your apps will not be removed. Without knowing who your friend is I don't know why his releases got deleted. What was your friend's username?

His Username - TechieGamer

He Follows All Rules Which youarefinished admin sir said to him
Apr 28th, 2024, 1:17 pm
Apr 29th, 2024, 5:33 am
HappyModder wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:As long as you follow the rules and posting format, which we are very strict about, your apps will not be removed. Without knowing who your friend is I don't know why his releases got deleted. What was your friend's username?

His Username - TechieGamer

He Follows All Rules Which youarefinished admin sir said to him

He was banned because he didn't follow our credit advertising rules properly despite a warning and explanation. He kept posting his mod with bad credit advertising. I can see now that you have posted the same mod without any credit ads so apart from fixing your topic with our release guidelines, your post won't be removed.
Apr 29th, 2024, 5:33 am

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods