All fulfilled requests will be stored here. Paid rewards will appear as locked topics.
Apr 24th, 2024, 5:37 pm
Dinosaur Lake Series Books 1-5 By Kathryn Meyer Griffith [Audiobook]
WRZ$ 50 For Each Book

#1: Dinosaur Lake
#2: Dinosaurs Arising
#3: Infestation
#4: Dinosaur Wars
#5: Survivors

https://www.goodreads.com/series/155707-dinosaur-lake

---
This topic will be automatically deleted if it goes without reply for 14 days. You're allowed to bump it TWICE to prevent it from being deleted. Be aware that you have 7 days from when the request is fulfilled to donate your reward or you will face a penalty and possibly a ban.
Apr 24th, 2024, 5:37 pm

If any of the links don't work PM me and I'll fix them as fast as I can
May 6th, 2024, 5:17 am
Just a small observation, I know its much easier to request books in multi book request like this, on the other side this is a bunch of time and effort for the "fairy" to plan on. I think doing separate post gets them filled much much quicker... it was lucky i found all 5 (i couldn't find the others)
Will i post them all, yes...by when, who knows
anyway enough of that first book here
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5606715
Reward waived
May 6th, 2024, 5:17 am

I am slowly updating all my post to M4B. Lemme know if that's what you are hoping for in reup request
ALSO
If you want me to even look at you request post please at least add a link to the book and covers are a bonus
May 6th, 2024, 5:28 am
Book 2
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5606717
Reward waived
May 6th, 2024, 5:28 am

I am slowly updating all my post to M4B. Lemme know if that's what you are hoping for in reup request
ALSO
If you want me to even look at you request post please at least add a link to the book and covers are a bonus
May 6th, 2024, 5:45 am
also this is not me calling "dibs" on this post, not would i ever. This is ridiculous!
If ANYBODY wants to pitch in by all mean, be my guest!
I have no special feelings about any books i didn't write them they r not mine
Im just trying to share books which i applaud anybody else who is
(Rant Over)
Book 3
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5606721
Reward waived
May 6th, 2024, 5:45 am

ALSO
May 6th, 2024, 6:03 am
I am uploading 5 now so i can say now that more than likely i will get these finished
it felt overwhelming 3 books ago lol
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5606723
reward waived
May 6th, 2024, 6:03 am

ALSO
May 6th, 2024, 6:10 am
tbc i can't find the last couple you requested in other post
I hope you enjoy these, hmu if there are any issues
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5606724
all rewards are waived, can close post
May 6th, 2024, 6:10 am

ALSO
May 6th, 2024, 6:22 am
Request fulfilled and reward waived.
Please do not PM the eBook staff or fulfiller requesting new links.
Moving to Fulfilled Requests.
Thanks everyone!

May 6th, 2024, 6:22 am