For the more serious stuff
Aug 29th, 2023, 4:54 pm
Birth Of A Cuckold Series (1-3) by Gabriel Garnier
Requirements: AZW3 / ePUB / PDF reader | 2.6 MB
Overview: Gabriel Garnier is a writer specialized in stories that mix cuckold, hotwives and interracial sex, always masterfully.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic > Cuckold > Hotwife > Interracial

Image Image Image

Birth of a Cuckold
A tanned and toned body, hypnotizing breasts, shapely legs and long silky hair, my wife-to-be Maya was a real knockout. As a shy, reserved man, I could not believe my luck and could not have been happier.
My world crumbled on the day that Anthony, my alpha boss, noticed a picture of my fiancee hung above my desk. Looking back, I should never have told to him that I was still a virgin. He called it 'icing on the cake', as he defiantly declared he would sleep with my wife, before me, during our honeymoon!
Soon, as I set off with my beautiful bride for our honeymoon on a paradisiac island, my evil boss put his devious plans into motion...

Birth of a Cuckold 1: Bullied
Excerpt:
"I want to hear you say it," he ordered me.
"I'm going to start suggesting she sleeps with you, to fulfill my made-up fantasy of being a cuckold." I said it like in a trance. It felt like a bad dream.
"And why would you do that?"
I knew what he wanted me to say next.
"Because... because I don't deserve to be with a woman like Maya."

Birth of a Cuckold 2: Blackmailed
Excerpt from Book 2:
I just stood there, watching in disbelief.
He leaned his head in, planting one small kiss on her neck. Maya didn't flinch. When Anthony noticed she didn't resist, he planted more kisses on her neck. His hands continued massaging her shoulders and arms.
I kept having to adjust my eyes to make sure what I was seeing was real. It felt different this time, as I found myself hiding while I spied on my wife and Anthony having fun in his pool.
It was wrong on so many levels. I knew I shouldn't be watching this, but yet I couldn't look away. I knew I couldn't stop it either. Really, what were my options?
Anthony's right hand let go of Maya and disappeared into the water between her legs. Maya moaned even louder. She quickly grabbed the back of his head with her left hand, while letting her other hand go to where Anthony's hand was underwater. It took me longer than usual, in my drunken stupor, to realize he was playing with her pussy.

Birth of a Cuckold 3: Broken
Excerpt from Book 3:
With her head tilted back, I could see the expression of ecstasy she had on. Her breathing was short. Her hair, completely disheveled. God, she looked incredibly sexy.
Maya slowly brought her head back down towards Anthony's. Her long, messy hair cascaded to each side of her, covering Anthony's face as they kissed. I could hear her giggle. From what, I wondered, as my hand subconsciously reached down to my crotch again.
They stayed like that for a couple minutes before she carefully got off of him, climbed off the king-size bed, and walked out of camera view. I assumed she was going to the bathroom.
Anthony stayed in bed, not bothering to cover himself up. Even when spent, he looked unfairly big. He stared at the camera and gave me a wave.

Download Instructions:
Uploadrar > GG-BoaC1-3.rar - 2.6 MB
UpFiles > GG-BoaC1-3.rar - 2.6 MB
DevUploads > GG-BoaC1-3.rar - 2.6 MB
UpLoad-Io > GG-BoaC1-3.rar - 2.6 MB
Filedot > GG-BoaC1-3.rar - 2.6 MB
Mega4Up > GG-BoaC1-3.rar - 2.6 MB
Up4Ever > GG-BoaC1-3.rar - 2.6 MB
DropApk > GG-BoaC1-3.rar - 2.6 MB

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Aug 29th, 2023, 4:54 pm