For the more serious stuff
Aug 29th, 2023, 4:40 pm
3 Erotic Novels by Gabriel Garnier
Requirements: AZW3 / ePUB / PDF reader | 2.44 MB
Overview: Gabriel Garnier is a writer specialized in stories that mix cuckold, hotwives and interracial sex, always masterfully.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic > Cuckold > Hotwife > Interracial

Image Image Image

The Making of a Cuckoldress
Evolution of a Cuckold Marriage.
Anna didn't run, but crawled into cuckolding her husband Jeremy. He planted the seed, but it took her some time to take it from pillow talk to lifestyle. She did not suspect, though, the needs and desires it would unleash in her!
Before long, the stunning Anna relishes the attentions of her strong, powerful lover, finding the sexual satisfaction her husband can not give her. And, increasingly, she delights in his humiliation, demanding more and more of him, both in and out of the bedroom. Jeremy soon finds himself sinking deeper and deeper into willing submission, chastity, cuckoldry and more...
How will the beautiful Anna push him further into submission? Is his new reality as delicious as the fantasy?

Dark Temptation
John still remembers the first time she walked into the room. To say that his wife is gorgeous is somewhat of an understatement. Kathy is built like a sex pot. Blessed with large breasts and a tight, plump ass, her womanly assets defy the laws of physics.
When their new neighbor Richard, a tall, older black man, playfully flirts with her, Kathy and John decide to play along. However, what starts as an innocent teasing game gradually becomes much, much more...
Should John keep his wife’s fantasy between him and her in their bedroom? How far will they go to satisfy the hotwife longing that now consumes them?

Cuckold Husbands
A Collection of Hotwife, Femdom Stories like these:
Honeymoon Cuckold
When my future wife-to-be refused full sexual intercourse before the marriage day, I assumed this was quite normal, respectable behavior on her part. The natural reaction of a nice, middle-class girl true to her upbringing. What a fool I was!

From Husband to Cuckold
When my wife's attractive best friend moves in with us, I quickly realize she has very unconventional conceptions about the place a man should have in a marriage. Step by step, slowly, she manipulates me into submitting to my beautiful wife. This is the story of my demise, and how I inexorably transformed into a willing cuckold...

Download Instructions:
DropApk > GG-3EN.rar - 2.4 MB
Uploadrar > GG-3EN.rar - 2.4 MB
UpFiles > GG-3EN.rar - 2.4 MB
DevUploads > GG-3EN.rar - 2.4 MB
UpLoad-Io > GG-3EN.rar - 2.4 MB
Filedot > GG-3EN.rar - 2.4 MB
Mega4Up > GG-3EN.rar - 2.4 MB
Up4Ever > GG-3EN.rar - 2.4 MB

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Aug 29th, 2023, 4:40 pm