For the more serious stuff
Aug 23rd, 2023, 12:11 am
Cuckolded in Quarantine series by Raven Merlot (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB/AZW reader, 1.16 MB
Overview: I write about cuckolding, kink, spanking, and whatever else excites me. I love connecting with my readers and try to respond to everyone. My books aren't for everyone and I don't take that personally. Read for yourself to find out!
Genre: Fiction> Erotic

Image Image Image

These are strange times, aren't they? In moments like these, with a pandemic sweeping the globe, one could be fixated on all the things we can't do, or we could focus on all the new experiences we could have...

1. Part One: Her Husband's First Time
In Part One: The Montagnes head up to a fake, touristy log cabin resort at Lake Liberty for a quiet weekend … just as all hell breaks loose. A supposedly minor health issue blows up into a crisis and lockdown is declared by the state governor. Now they can’t go back into the city.

Casey, the young hotwife, seems much better prepared than her older, wealthy husband, Myron. He is quickly overshadowed by three other guys at the resort, all of whom have more to offer Casey in the lockdown.

2. Part Two: Servicing the Doctor
In Part Two: Casey Montagne has taken the initiative by offering her services to three guys at the lake cabin resort. Her husband, Myron, has had to accept that, during a prolonged pandemic lockdown, his young wife’s charms would be shared anyway.

The first guy to accept her offer is Winston Njua, a handsome African doctor. But what of the other two guys: young naive caretaker Ramon, and fifty-something businessman and new-found “daddy” figure Talbot?

3. Part Three: The New Normal
In Part Three: Casey has taken the situation in hand, literally, and is vigorously cuckolding her weak husband Myron with hung African doctor Winston, and is now ready to recruit Ramon, the handsome young caretaker. However, the fourth male at the resort, Talbot, the fifty-something businessman, remains immune to her charms. Or does he have some other reason to shun sex with such a hot wife?

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/yo6jeHo
https://rg.to/file/f29aa255ec6c2d737108b5af90942114

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Aug 23rd, 2023, 12:11 am