Sep 15th, 2022, 12:58 am
Hi! I remember reading an MM romance book but completely forgot the title and the author. :thumbdown:
All i can remember is this that it is an action/romance book, no shifters or supernatural creatures.
Both MCs are strong, capable men, and I think both have some kind of special training.
The plot is something like this: MC1 is an undercover police/detective (¿?) who's been working as security muscle for way too long, for some horrible powerful men who traffic people, and MC2 happens to get kidnapped and kept prisoner as a sex slave in the same house/mansion along with others. MC1 wants to help MC2 but can't do it unless he blows his cover, but seeing as MC2 looks to have certain (¿military/professional?) training, he reveals his identity to him. I do rememeber that right after this happens, MC2 is taken to see the house doctor who is known for 'testing the merchandise' and he is secured to a table and raped by this disgusting 'doctor' before MC1 can help him. Trust issues aside, both MCs try to work together and with time, both manage to escape.
Afterwards, while MC2 is dealing with the trauma of having been repeatedly violated and his increasing attraction to MC1, both MCs discover that the sex slave ring is way bigger than they suspected and that MC1's boss, is one of the leaders.
Now, the problem is that I think the book is part of a series about a group of men (security? military operatives?), and MC2 is part of this group, but for the life of me I can't remember anything more.
So...if anyone reading this has any idea which book or series this might belong, please, please help me, because the fact that I can't remember has been killing me. :cry:
Any help is welcome.
Thank you in advance! :wave:
Sep 15th, 2022, 12:58 am
Sep 15th, 2022, 4:39 pm
sunflower12345 wrote:I think it could be Taken by E. M. Leya.

Yes! Just checked it out and you're right!
Thank you so much! It was driving me nuts! :thumbup: :clap: :-D
Sep 15th, 2022, 4:39 pm