Post smartphone software requests here.
Oct 10th, 2007, 11:24 am
This guide will explain how a request should be posted.

What do I need to post a request?
-You have to be a member of PPC Warez. Click on register on the top left-hand corner to register. You will get 50 WRZ$ to spend as soon as you register.
-You have to offer at least 10 WRZ$ as a reward to the user who fullfills your request. If your request is completed you will have to donate those 10 WRZ$ to the user who fullfilled your request first.
-You may obviously offer more than 10 WRZ$ if you want the program or game you are looking for badly or urgently.

What information should I include in my request?
-The name of the software or game
-The version of the software or game you are looking for
-A link to software or game is nice (eg. pocketgear)
-If you would like it in a language other than English please include that (if you do not include any language other than English, the request shall be taken in English)

What else?
-After your request is filled, you must donate to the user that filled your request. You do this by clicking on 'donate' under that user's avatar. You also must post in the request thread saying that you did this.
-If you want to increase the chances of your request being filled, follow all steps above. Be specific- don't just say 'I'm looking for the best email/gps/etc.' Know exactly what you're looking for.

Please follow this format to make this website better and easier to understand.
Oct 10th, 2007, 11:24 am
Dec 5th, 2007, 8:54 am
You have 21days from when the request is fulfilled to donate your reward. If not done within 21days, a fine of double the reward amount will be automatically deducted and paid to releaser
Dec 5th, 2007, 8:54 am

Don't forget to rate the release ;)
PLEASE support the DEVELOPERS - If you LIKE it, BUY it
Mobilism - Bringing the best of PPCWarez to all devices
May 29th, 2014, 6:01 pm
pleae i dont know how to post, wher do i go??
May 29th, 2014, 6:01 pm
Jun 24th, 2017, 10:11 am
I do not know where or how to go to post a request on mobilism. Please Help.
Jun 24th, 2017, 10:11 am
Jun 24th, 2017, 1:14 pm
I googled this and got a link. Thanks. Still made a mistake but a kind moderator helped. Thanks
Jun 24th, 2017, 1:14 pm