From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Jul 30th, 2014, 1:28 pm
2 Novels by Lisa Graff
Requirements: ePUB reader | 645 KB
Overview: I grew up in Big Bear, California, which is a ski resort town on top of a mountain (where there are no bears). One day when I was eight years old, I was whining to my mother that I was bored and she told me to "go write a story or something." An hour later I produced a five-page picture book entitled The Strangest Flower, chock-full of spelling mistakes and truly terrible crayon drawings of flowers floating in midair. I still have it...
Genre: Realistic Fiction

The Life and Crimes of Bernetta Wallflower
Bernetta Wallflower is having the worst summer on record. After her ex-best friend, Ashley, frames her for running a school-wide cheating ring, Bernetta can't convince anyone that she's innocent. Her parents ground her until her tonsils grow back, and she's not even allowed to go to her father's magic club, Trunk Number Eight, where she performs every Saturday as a magician's assistant. But what's most terrible of all is that Mount Olive, the private school Bernetta has attended since kindergarten, has decided to take away her scholarship for seventh grade. If Bernetta wants to return to school, she'll need to find $9,000 in three short months. It seems hopeless... until Bernetta comes up with a plan that involves a lot of lying, a little bit of trickery, and a mysterious stranger with chocolate-brown eyes.This is a comic and touching story about losing your footing and finding your way again from the author of The Thing About Georgie.

The Thing About Georgie
As far as Georgie is concerned, everyone has a "thing"The thing about poodles is that Georgie Bishop hates to walk them.The thing about Jeanie the Meanie is that she would rather write on her shoe than help Georgie with their Abraham Lincoln project.The thing about Andy's nonna is that she kisses Georgie's cheeks and doesn't speak one word of English.The thing about Georgie's mom is that she's having a baby — a baby who will probably be taller than Georgie very, very soon.The thing about Georgie... well, what is the thing about Georgie?

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/ogxz35xo7kae

http://www.toofile.com/njgxxgqn62lp/2_Novels_by_Lisa_Graff.rar.html
Jul 30th, 2014, 1:28 pm