From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
May 10th, 2014, 9:09 am
The Bloodstone Saga series by Courtney Cole (books #1, #4)
Requirements: ePUB reader | 240kb, 205kb | Version: retail
Overview:The Bloodstone Saga is a series of four YA Paranormal Romance novels following the life of one girl who has been tricked by the Fates into believing that she is a Keeper.
She is reborn time and time again into tragic lives with tragic ends. Time and time again, she loses her soul mate. Until finally, she comes face to face with who she really is and the earth-shattering realization changes everything.
In these four books, one girl is confronted with lies, happiness, treachery, magic and myth. She learns how strong she really is and what sacrifices she is truly prepared to make for those that she loves. Heartbreaking, poignant and emotional, these books will tug at your heart-strings and leave you breathless for more.
What would you do if you held fate in your hands?
Genre: Young Adult Paranormal Romance

Image Image

Every Last Kiss (The Bloodstone Saga #1)
What would you do if you held Fate in your hands? 17-year old Macy Lockhart has the weight of the world on her shoulders. For thousands of years, she has been a Keeper in the ancient organization, the Order of the Moirae… and she literally holds fate in her hands. But this is something that she forgets because her memories are wiped clean in every life until it is time for her cycle to start again.
For the last two thousand years, this has never been a problem. Until now. And now…Fate, the very thing that Macy was born to keep, is being challenged and she has only one choice: To return to a previous life to fix it; a life where she was Cleopatra’s handmaiden, Charmian. And that’s not all. Unless she interferes with the fabric of time, the very thing she has returned to repair, her soul mate will die leading Marc Antony’s forces against Rome. Can she really stand aside and allow the love of her life to die all over again?

My Tattered Bonds (The Bloodstone Saga #4)
It is always darkest before the dawn. Harmonia has certainly found this to be true. She has faced more than any one person, goddess or mortal, should ever have to.
She has lost her soul mate time after time, lies and deceit have surrounded her and in fact, she has even been misled about her very identity. Yet she has always emerged with strength and grace. But now she will face the unthinkable. Her daughter has been taken and Harmonia will risk everything to get her back.
In this epic series finale, all will be revealed. The only question remaining is...Who will be left standing?

Download Instructions:
http://www102.zippyshare.com/v/Mqz0jnv5/file.html
(Closed Filehost) http://tusfiles.com/kmhl4dfyx4tp

Links updated on 2018-01-24.

book #0.5: viewtopic.php?t=431432
book #2: viewtopic.php?p=1534026
May 10th, 2014, 9:09 am

I’m sorry but I can’t keep up here, feel free to take over my releases.