From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
May 8th, 2014, 5:15 pm
Devon Delaney series by Lauren Barnholdt (Books 1-2)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 3.43 MB
Overview: Lauren Barnholdt is the author of One Night That Changes Everything, Two-way Street, and Watch Me for teens, and Rules for Secret Keeping, Four Truths and a Lie, The Secret Life of Devon Delaney, and Devon Delaney Should Totally Know Better for tweens.
Genre: Fiction > Young Adult

ImageImage

The Secret Identity of Devon Delaney #1: Mom says karma always comes around to get you, and I guess it's true. Because last summer I was a total liar, and now, right in the middle of Mr. Pritchard's third-period math class, my whole world is about to come crashing down.
That's because while Devon was living with her grandmother for the summer, she told her "summer friend," Lexi, that she was really popular back home and dating Jared Bentley, only the most popular guy at school. Harmless lies, right? Wrong. Not when Lexi is standing at the front of Devon's class, having just moved to Devon's town. Uh-oh.
Devon knows there's only one way to handle this -- she'll just have to become popular! But how is Devon supposed to accomplish that when she's never even talked to Jared, much less dated him?! And it seems the more Devon tries to keep up her "image," the more things go wrong. Her family thinks she's nuts, her best friend won't speak to her, and, as if it's not all complicated enough, Jared starts crushing on Lexi and Devon starts crushing on Jared's best friend, Luke. It all has Devon wondering -- who is the real Devon Delaney?

Devon Delaney Should Totally Know Better #2: Devon Delaney cannot believe she's lying again. But the thing is, she couldn't help it. Her new boyfriend, Luke, is talking to his (gorgeous) ex-girlfriend, Bailey Barelli (!!!), every single day in mock trial. Devon couldn't just stand by and let him find out that she'd never dated anyone else before. Could she? Oopsie. Too late now.
To show how totally unaffected she is by Bailey's obvious Luke hang-up, Devon invents a fake ex-boyfriend of her own: Greg. Fab! What could go wrong? But it isn't long before Devon finds herself in the middle of another supergigantic lie. Can Devon come clean in time to keep the guy? Or will she lose everything due to another lie?

Download Instructions:
zippyshare

Mirrors:
solidfiles
lilfile

Please click the THANK YOU button after download.
Please PM for dead links.
May 8th, 2014, 5:15 pm