From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
May 5th, 2014, 5:27 pm
5 books by Cathy MacPhail
Requirements: ePUB/MOBI Reader, 14.2 MB
Overview: Cathy MacPhail won the Kathleen Fidler Award with her first novel, Run Zan Run, the Scottish Arts Council Award with her second novel Fighting Back, and a Royal Mail award for Roxy's Baby. Cathy MacPhail's work is enormously popular with young teenagers, her trademarks being a mix of humour, with pacy and topical storylines. Cathy lives in Greenock, Scotland.
Genre: Young Adult

ImageImageImageImageImage

Bad Company
Lissa's world has just turned upside down. Her father has been in jail and is coming home for Christmas. She can't bear the way her mother and sister are so happy and making welcome plans. After all, he was the one who let them all down and spoilt her life, wasn't he? Before he went to jail, they had a nice house, she had trendy clothes and pretty much anything that she wanted, but now she is taunted by her classmates. Life only gets better when new girl Diane arrives at school. Diane sympathises with Lissa and doesn't make fun of her dad. But Lissa doesn't realise that Diane is manipulative. And she doesn't realise either how much her dad loves her. It is only when a combination of events come together that she has to face facts about who and what are really important to her.

Dark Waters
Col McCann is used to being in trouble. It is always the McCann family, in particular Mungo, Col's brother, who the police think of first. But Col has recently acquired a new fan - Dominic. Col saves Dominic from drowning in the local loch and discovers what it is like to be a local hero.But Col sees something in the loch, something that leads him to a devastating truth about his brother . . . and brings his loyalty to his family and his need to do what is right into direct conflict.

Fighting Back
Kerry and her mum have recently moved into new council accommodation in a tower block. Kerry's dad has recently left them, and Kerry and her mum are forging a new life together. But Kerry's mum is not the calmest or the most patient of people, particularly when it comes to getting on with the new neighbours. And when Kerry's mum refuses to be intimidated by Ma Lafferty, the local money lender, Kerry finds out that Ma Lafferty's daughter more than takes after her mother...A brilliantly topical story tackling the dangers of being in debt.

Worse Than Boys
Hannah Driscoll is part of a gang called the Lip Gloss Girls. The gang spends most of their spare time together - or baiting the rival gang the Hell Cats. The two gangs constantly square up to each other and vie for which gang can fight the best - whether it be at school, in the park or on the train. Hannah feels safe and comfortable within the gang - until she is accused of betraying the Lip Gloss Girls. All of a sudden Hannah feels what it is like to be cast out and surrounded by enemies...

Run, Zan, Run
Ivy turned on her. ‘I told you I'd get you, didn't I? Well,' her next words sent shivers through Katie. ‘Tonight's the night.'
Katie is being bullied at school - and cannot get anyone to believe her. She feels frightened and alone . . . until one day when she is cornered by Ivy and her fellow bullies on the town dump. Katie is terrified, there is nowhere left to run. But suddenly, as if by magic, a girl called Zan rises from the rubbish in the dump and leaps to Katie's defence. But Zan is not willing to talk to Katie - all she wishes to do is keep her identity a secret. Slowly Katie learns the truth about Zan, and when she does, she realises Zan has much more to lose than the safety of her cardboard box. A gripping story that really brings the issue of bullying to a head.

Download Instructions:
Uploaded

Mirror:
Tusfiles
Uploadrocket
May 5th, 2014, 5:27 pm

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before