From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Apr 16th, 2014, 4:54 am
Watery Graves by Kelli Bradicich
Requirements: EPUB Reader, 236 Kb
Overview: “How many times have you been here?” Emmy asked.
Sebastian ignored the question and nudged her. “I think it’s time for things to change. We need to find a way to get off the property more.”
“I don’t need to,” she said. “I don’t want to be the next one to die.”
“Sh,” he said, cupping his hand over her mouth.
She pulled away and listened. It was faint but she heard it clear enough. “Eeemeeeey! Sebastian?”
They jumped to their feet. He yanked her up the slope and through the trees. She jerked her hand back from him. It was faster to run alone.
Emmy doesn’t want anything to change. Yet everything is. And the more changes she wakes up to and the more distracted and negligent adults become with those changes, the more vulnerable she is. It is fear that ultimately pushes her to tempt fate, facing the town prophecy of death by drowning. Just when she finally seems to be breaking free, finding love, carving new friendships and making sense of the madness, death becomes a very real possibility.
Watery Graves is a coming of age drama with family and belonging at its core. It’s set in a world that judges alternative lifestyles and people who don’t fit. The story delves into both the seediness and purity of life showing how good and bad amplifies fear in a way that can stop us from being our truest self.
Genre: Young Adult/Literature

Download Instructions:
Filesfrog

Mirror:
TusFiles
Apr 16th, 2014, 4:54 am

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before