From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Mar 4th, 2014, 10:35 am
Balefire series by Cate Tiernan (books #1-4)
Requirements: ePUB reader | 831kb |
Overview: I was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, on July 24th, 1961. New Orleans was a great place to grow up in then—still family-friendly but with a ready acceptance of eccentricity and the darker side of life. We lived in a little house on a little street, but our yard seemed huge, and my brother and I were given a big chunk of it in the back, where we could dig holes or do whatever we wanted. So we built little huts and roofed them with huge banana tree leaves, and when it rained we stood under elephant ears so big that two kids could stand under one and not get wet. We dug enormous holes and filled them with water and jumped into them. We climbed trees and jumped off the roof of our garage.
Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy

Image Image Image Image

A Chalice of Wind
Separated since birth, 17-year-old twins Thais and Clio unexpectedly meet in New Orleans where they seem to be pursued by a coven of witches who want to harness the twins' magical powers for its own ends.

A Circle of Ashes
After seventeen-year-old Thais Allard loses her widowed father in a tragic car accident, she is forced to leave the only home she's ever known to live with a total stranger in New Orleans. New Orleans greets Thais with many secrets and mysteries, but none as unbelievable as the moment she comes face to face with the impossible - an identical twin, Clio.Thais soon learns that she and the twin she never knew come from a family of witches, that she possesses astonishing powers, and that she, along with Clio, has a key role in Balefire, the coven she was born into. Fiery Clio is less than thrilled to have to share the spotlight, but the twins must learn to combine their powers in order to complete a rite that will transform their lives and the coven forever.

A Feather of Stone
After seventeen-year-old Thais Allard loses her widowed father in a tragic car accident, she is forced to leave the only home she's ever known to live with a total stranger in New Orleans. New Orleans greets Thais with many secrets and mysteries, but none as unbelievable as the moment she comes face to face with the impossible -- an identical twin, Clio. Thais soon learns that she and the twin she never knew come from a family of witches, that she possesses astonishing powers, and that she, along with Clio, has a key role in Balefire, the coven she was born into. Fiery Clio is less than thrilled to have to share the spotlight, but the twins must learn to combine their powers in order to complete a rite that will transform their lives and the coven forever.

A Necklace of Water
The Balefire coven has tried and failed to replicate the original rite that bestowed immortality upon them centuries ago. Some were hoping to finally die, others to discover new reaches of power. Twins Clio and Thais weren't sure what to expect, but now they are forced to confront a hidden enemy who still wants them dead. In addition, they're coping with the love they both feel for the same person, who has finally made his choice.
Readers who devoured the first three books in this thrill-ride series will be dying to see what happens next, and they'll be rewarded with a shocking turn of events that no one will predict!

Download Instructions:
https://zippysha.re/ScY8Xc0fze/archive_2023_07_08_1730_zip
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/zia4inoes1mh

Links updated on 2023-07-08
Links updated on 2019-02-08.
Links updated on 2018-07-03.
Links updated on 2017-09-18.
Links updated on 2016-07-25.
Mar 4th, 2014, 10:35 am

I’m sorry but I can’t keep up here, feel free to take over my releases.
Sep 18th, 2017, 8:46 am
added books #2, #3 & 4
Sep 18th, 2017, 8:46 am
Dec 2nd, 2018, 4:55 pm
OP is temporarily absent (November 15th). A mirror would be welcome.
Dec 2nd, 2018, 4:55 pm
Oct 9th, 2020, 4:46 am
does anyone have another mirror link? these ones are expired. :(
Oct 9th, 2020, 4:46 am
Oct 9th, 2020, 5:04 am
OP is temporarily unavailable. (21 sept)
A mirror for this release is welcome. :-)
Oct 9th, 2020, 5:04 am
Oct 10th, 2020, 9:54 am
Weelee wrote:OP is temporarily unavailable. (21 sept)
A mirror for this release is welcome. :-)

(Closed Filehost) http://lilfile.com/CAvKBE
Oct 10th, 2020, 9:54 am

You can follow me on twitter @MiaJohn_mobi