From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Nov 1st, 2013, 8:21 am
The Lynburn Legacy series by Sarah Rees Brennan (#0.1~1.5,03)
Requirements: ePUB & PDF Reader | 7.6 MB | Version: Retail
Overview: Sarah Rees Brennan is Irish and currently lives in Dublin. For a short stint, she lived in New York and became involved with a wide circle of writers who encouraged and supported her, including Holly Black and Cassandra Clare.
Genre: Young Adult | Fantasy

Image Image Image Image Image

0.1 - The Spring Before I Met You:
This story introduces us to one of the main characters of Unspoken, Jared Lynburn. Seeing him as the broken, dangerous, closed-off teenager that he appears to be from the outside allows us to anticipate all of the insight we'll have into his character when we get inside his head--which we will, since he's the heroine's "imaginary friend."

0.5 - The Summer Before I Met You:
“Take care of your spirit, Kami,” said Megumi. “And don’t burn the place down.”
Kami grabbed both the suitcases and headed for the cabin she was sharing with Liz and Angela. Liz walked with her, and on their way Kami stopped.
“My Sobo was exaggerating,” she said earnestly. “There have been very few fires.”

#01 - Unspoken:
Kami Glass is in love with someone she's never met—a boy she's talked to in her head since she was born. This has made her an outsider in the sleepy English town of Sorry-in-the-Vale, but she has learned ways to turn that to her advantage. Her life seems to be in order, until disturbing events begin to occur. There has been screaming in the woods and the manor overlooking the town has lit up for the first time in 10 years. . . . The Lynburn family, who ruled the town a generation ago and who all left without warning, have returned. Now Kami can see that the town she has known and loved all her life is hiding a multitude of secrets—and a murderer. The key to it all just might be the boy in her head. The boy she thought was imaginary is real, and definitely and deliciously dangerous.

#1.5 - The Night After I Lost You:
Set the night after the end of Unspoken, before all the action of Untold. You have to keep moving in a Gothic mystery. But sometimes you can take a night to be sad.

#03 - Unmade:
Kami Glass has lost the boy she loves, is tied to a boy she does not, and faces an enemy more powerful than ever before. With Jared missing for months and presumed dead, Kami must rely on her new magical link with Ash for the strength to face the evil spreading through her town... Sorry-in-the-Vale has a new master, and he demands a death. Kami must use every resource to try and stop him, and together with friends Rusty, Angela and Holly, she uncovers a secret that might be the key to saving the town. But with knowledge comes responsibility, and a painful choice… a choice that will risk not only Kami's life, but also the lives of all those she loves most.

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/vvec7pcde9r6
https://uploadrar.com/4bd0hdry3j4t

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Nov 1st, 2013, 8:21 am