From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Aug 11th, 2013, 11:00 pm
2 books by Bill Doyle (Illustrated)
Requirements: EPUB/MOBI Reader, 14.0 MB
Overview: Author Bill Doyle was born in Michigan, and wrote his first mystery at the age of eight. He has gone on to write critically acclaimed and bestselling children’s books, including stories of real-life war heroes in Scholastic’s Behind Enemy Lines: True Stories of Amazing Courage and Behind Enemy Lines: Under Fire in the Middle East; Chronicle Books’ pick-your-own-adventure title, The Worst Case Scenario Ultimate Adventure: Everest; and Little Brown’s six-book, historical fiction mystery series, Crime Through Time.
One of his newest book series, published by Random House, has been picked up by Scholastic Book Clubs and Fairs and kicks off with the funny adventure Attack of the Shark-Headed Zombie, followed by Stampede of the Supermarket Slugs, and the soon-to-be-released Invasion of the Junkyard Hog. Bill’s recently-released Scream Team series about “Bad News Bears-type monsters playing sports” is in Scholastic’s Book Fairs and Clubs and has gone to trade. The titles in that four-book series: The Werewolf at Home Plate, The Vampire at Half Court, The Big Foot in the End Zone, and The Zombie at the Finish Line.
Bill is co-founder of Crab Hill Press, a developer of children’s apps and interactive storybooks, including the top-ranked Nash Smasher!, named one of the 10 Best Children’s Books for iPad by The New York Times and recipient of a Kirkus Reviews Star. Bill’s second Crab Hill Press app, My Dad Drives a Roller Coaster Car, recently topped USA Today’s list of best kids travel apps and was featured What’s Hot on the App Store. His latest app, Don’t Open Before Christmas, is a Kirkus Critic's Pick and was selected by USA Today as a Best Holiday App. More at http://www.crabhillpress.com.
Additionally, Bill has served as editor of Kid City (aka Electric Company) at Sesame Workshop and as an editor at TIME for Kids and for SI Kids. He produced and wrote for LeapFrog and has written for Weekly Reader, Rolling Stone, Comedy Central, National Geographic Kids, and the American Museum of Natural History. He is a graduate of Georgetown University and holds an MFA in Dramatic Writing from the Tisch School of Film and Television at New York University (where he was taught by the likes of Arthur Miller, David Mamet and John Guare).
Genre: Humor Zombies Horror/Children

ImageImage

Attack of the Shark-Headed Zombie
New to the Random House list is author Bill Doyle with a tale of monsters, magic, and mayhem.
After Keats and Henry lose their bikes, they need money—fast. So the help-wanted ad at the supermarket seems ideal for them. All they have to do is weed Hallway House's garden, find some lightbulbs in the attic, sweep the garage . . . and battle a shark-headed zombie. But no one told them about the giant bookworms in the library, the toe-biting carpet in the halls, and the kitchen sinkhole!

Stampede of the Supermarket Slugs
Fast on the fins of "Attack of the Shark-Headed Zombie" is Bill Doyle's second tale of magic and mayhem.
Mr. Cigam has a new job for Keats and Henry. All they have to do is capture one little slug in the Purple Rabbit Supermarket. Sounds easy, right? Wrong! First, the slug isn't so little. Second, there's way more than just one. And to top it off, the supermarket has gone all kooky--Mr. Cigam's mixed-up magic has swirled down every aisle! There are pests in the produce and an angry snowman in frozen foods. Can Keats and Henry clean up this supermarket mess?

Download Instructions:
Rapidgator

Mirror:
HugeFiles
Aug 11th, 2013, 11:00 pm

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before
Oct 31st, 2013, 11:34 pm
Added: "Stampede of the Supermarket Slugs"
Oct 31st, 2013, 11:34 pm

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before