From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Feb 2nd, 2023, 8:50 pm
5 Books by Lisa Swerling & Ralph Lazar
Requirements: AZW3/ePUB/CBR Reader, 54MB
Overview: Lisa Swerling and Ralph Lazar are famed illustrators, the authors of the New York Times bestseller Me Without You, and the creators of the internationally beloved Happiness Is . . . brand. They live in Marin County, California.
Genre: Fiction | Picture Books | Children

ImageImageImageImageImage

Happiness Is . . . 200 Ways to Be Creative - From the creators of the Happiness Is . . . series (more than 200,000 copies in print!) comes this charming gift book filled with 200 ways to live a creative life. Featuring the brand's signature style and cheer, these 200 little moments will inspire doodlers, actors, singers, artists, crafters, writers, daydreamers, and anyone looking for ways to embrace their creative spark.

Me Without You - Looking for the perfect way to say I love you to a special someone? From famed cartoonists Lisa Swerling and Ralph Lazar, Me Without You features countless cute color illustrations of scenarios that are simply incomplete without two. A uniquely charming gift for Valentine s Day, anniversaries, or just because, readers will find themselves dipping into this beguiling book again and again.

Box Inspector and other Important Jobs for Cats - Box Inspector & Other Important Jobs for Cats is a hilarious and cute collection of cat comics, lessons and insights. It includes a primer of all the jobs cats were born to do, with a bonus directory of the questions cats ask, and a very useful test to see whether you are a crazy cat parent.

Be Hungry 24/7: and other secrets to being a cat - This laugh-out-loud collection of cat cartoons is the perfect book for the person in your life who loves our feline friends. BE HUNGRY an ideal gift for anyone obsessed with cats, and is the second collection of feline-focussed cartoons and insights from award-winning artists Ralph Lazar & Lisa Swerling. Have you ever wondered how cats manage to maintain their amazing cool and sometimes exasperating wackiness, despite always remaining lovable? Or how they effortlessly control the emotional lives and everyday habits of their humans? Lisa Swerling & Ralph Lazar are artists, illustrators and New York Time Bestselling authors, and are based in Marin County in California.

The Sky Is the Limit: A Celebration of All the Things You Can Do - A world full of wonder is waiting for you . . . the sky is the limit of what you can do!
The only thing needed to begin this marvelous adventure? YOU! From far-reaching endeavors to the quieter milestones that have a magic all of their own, this gift-y picture book celebrates life's most meaningful moments, and encourages readers to reach for a sky's worth of possibilities.

Download Instructions:
DropGalaxy
Mirror:
DailyUploads
Rapidgator
Zippyshare
Mirrored.to

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Feb 2nd, 2023, 8:50 pm

Please try ALL links, before using the reupload button :wave: