From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Dec 23rd, 2022, 12:09 pm
Demigods Academy - Seasons 1-4 by Elisa S. Amore, Kiera Legend
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.2 MB
Overview: On their eighteenth birthday, everyone in the world receives a Shadowbox—a magic box that is a gift like no other… because it’s a gift from the Gods.
For the majority of people, there’s only a birthday message inside their Shadowbox. For a few chosen, though, there’s something more. Nobody knows what those special guys receive. What’s known is that they disappear and never come back.

Rumors say they are invited to join the Gods’ Army… I think it’s just a load of crap.
Genre: Fiction > Children/Young Adult Fantasy

ImageImageImageImage

Demigods Academy - Season One
My name is Melany Richmond, and for my entire life, I’ve been an outcast, an orphan tossed around like a ship in a storm. I don’t think that gods really exist. I never even received my Shadowbox when I turned eighteen. Maybe because nobody knows my true birth date, or because not even the gods care about me. Afterall, I'm a blue haired rebel and troublemaker with tattoos all over my arms.
I’m not like Callie Demos, the beautiful blondie living in the huge estate my adopted mother takes care of. She is the perfect specimen of Greek devotion and nobody doubts she will get “the call.” She has everything in her life and doesn’t appreciate any of it. Her birthday party is the biggest event in town, and everyone wants to be there when she receives her blessing. To me, it’s just another ridiculous parade.
But when I secretly open her Shadowbox and feel its magic on my skin, all my beliefs vanish.

Gods do exist. And if the scroll in my hands says the truth, they have a secret academy where their recruits train to become demigods.

I’ve done really bad things in my life, but stealing Callie’s opportunity to attend the God’s Academy? It’s got to be the worst.
If Gods find out I’m a faker, what was supposed to be someone else’s gift may turn into my personal curse.

Demigods Academy - Season Two
After the war against Zeus, nothing is the same anymore for Melany and her crew.

Despite all their losses and griefs, they must move on and rebuild a new Academy where Titans, Gods, and Demigods work together to protect the human World because something strange is going on.

People on Earth aren't dying, even those who have been shot or stabbed.

Melany is determined to find out who's messing around with Life and Death. But first, she has to deal with the new, deadly powers swirling inside her.

She's more dangerous than ever.

Can she really control all those powers or will she succumb to them?

Demigods Academy - Season Three
After waking up on the floor of an abandoned warehouse, with no memory of her life, where she came from, or even an ID, Nicole had to resort to the oldest profession in the world—relax, she’s just stealing for a living.

Unlike her best friend, Pinky, she has never believed in the Gods or their legendary academy, where special recruits train to become Demigods and protect the world. But when a girl with blue hair and black, glorious wings, appears on the TV—fighting a fire in Pecunia, Greece—Nicole is forced to change her mind.

Haunted by the experience, she sets out to find out more about the blue-haired warrior, because deep inside she feels they are… connected.

Nicole’s research leads her nowhere, until one night when she crosses an old cemetery, finally coming face to face with her destiny. As the King of the Dead rises before her, she is sucked into a world she wishes she’d never discovered.

Demigods Academy - Season Four
Can life ever be normal? Just as Nicole thinks that she can build a new life at the academy, strange visions of Melany start to plague her mind. If that wasn’t enough, the reality she has come home to is no longer safe.

When attacks disrupt the mortal realm, alarm spreads among the Demigods. Rebellion is in the air, and for the first time, everything the Demigods Academy stands for might be in true danger.
Called to protect it, Cade and the others try to help the humans. This time, though, they may not be strong enough to face their enemy.
As the threat hits closer than they ever imagined, Nicole’s visions become overwhelmingly powerful. Could they be the key to saving them all?

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/8bu6h5588f77

https://uploadrar.com/qn7dx6y3myyo

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Dec 23rd, 2022, 12:09 pm