From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Jun 9th, 2022, 6:48 pm
Classroom of the Elite: Year 2 series by Syougo Kinugasa (Vol. 1-3,4.5-8)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 99.4mb, 12.4mb
Overview: Syougo Kinugasa is a Japanese game writer and novelist best known for the light novel series Classroom of the Elite.
Genre: YA, Comedy, Drama, Psychological

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Volume 1 :
NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK
As Ayanokouji and his classmates begin their second year at the Advanced Nurturing High School, they're greeted by a fresh gauntlet of exams and a fresh batch of rather unique first-year students. They'll have to get to know each other quickly, because the first special exam pairs the first-years with the second-years on a written test--with only the second-years facing expulsion if their team performs poorly! Worse yet? It seems one of the new first-years is also from the White Room. Can Ayanokouji avoid expulsion while sussing out the identity of this hidden foe?

Volume 2 :
TROUBLE ON THE ISLAND
Ayanokouji's relationship with Karuizawa deepens, while the aftershock of his perfect mathematics score ripples through the school. Horikita asks to join the student council, and is accepted by Nagumo. And summer vacation brings with it no rest, but another special exam--a reprise of the earlier deserted island test. Except this time, it'll be a battle royale with all three grade levels duking it out against each other!

Volume 3 :
THIS ISLAND'S NO PARADISE
The special exam on an uninhabited island has begun! For two weeks, students will do their best to visit checkpoints and complete challenges to gain points with their groups. Well, except for Ayanokouji, who has opted to tackle this exam on his own... or has he? Nanase, a first-year student from Class D, breaks off from her own group and asks to tag along with him, but there doesn't seem to be anything in it for her. Just what is this under-classman's goal?

Volume 4.5 :
SUMMER VACATION ON THE OPEN SEAS
The exam is over and the students’ summer break has started aboard a luxury cruise ship! Unfortunately, it’s not all fun in the sun. Ryuuen is on the hunt for the person that attacked Kinoshita and Komiya on the island, and for some reason, the entire third-year class seems to be watching Ayanokouji very, very closely… Can everyone enjoy their vacation despite the rough waters ahead?

Volume 5 :
A UNANIMOUS DECISION
As the second semester begins, two additional events are announced: the school’s sports festival and its first-ever cultural festival! But before these two can kick off, an unexpected special exam will be held. The rules seem simple, but the questions might be heavier than anyone expects… Are the students truly ready to cast their final votes?

Volume 6 :
A CLASS CRACKS UNDER PRESSURE
The results of the Unanimous Special Exam weigh heavily on Ayanokouji's class. Kushida, Hasebe, and Wang haven't come to school in days. But time marches on, and when details of the Sports Festival are announced, Horikata's opponents disrupt the planning meeting. The class is now behind before the games can even begin! Can everyone live with the choices they've made and come out on top?

Volume 7 :
A TALE OF TWO CAFÉS
It's time for the school's first-ever Cultural Festival! Some refuse to participate, but the rest of Ayanokouji's class secretly works to build the maid café of their dreams. Ryuuen realizes what they're up to and declares war, forcing a head-to-head battle to see which café is more profitable. But as this goes on...what business does Ayanokouji have with Kanzaki and President Nagumo?

Volume 8 :
DESTINATION: HOKKAIDO
It's school trip time! With a promise of no special exams, students assume it'll be a normal school outing. However, they find themselves split into groups that include students from all four classes, not just their own. With Ryuuen in Ayanokouji's group, is there any chance this trip will go smoothly? Meanwhile, something happens that may significantly change the relationship between some students...

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/pPeH6DA1
https://devuploads.com/kznaxrqn346h

Volume 8 :
https://upfiles.com/U8oj1u
https://devuploads.com/reiy377s3dxj

Classroom of the Elite available here.

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 9th, 2022, 6:48 pm

Legends may sleep but they never die

♡ » [Leve Palestina] « ♡

If you like a book, buy it to support the author