From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Jan 7th, 2022, 2:32 am
Guide to the Perfect Otaku Girlfriend series by Rin Murakami (Vol. 1-5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 78.7mb
Overview: Rin MURAKAMI is best known for being the author of Guide to the Perfect Otaku Girlfriend: Roomies and Romance (Light Novel), Omae wo Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore wo Riajuu ni Shitekure!: Azuki End (Light Novel), Ore to Kanojo no Moeyo Pen, Omae wo Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore wo Riajuu ni Shitekure! (Light Novel).
Genre: Fiction > Comedy, Romance, Slice of Life

Image Image Image Image Image

Volume 1
If I’m going to find a girlfriend, she has to be an otaku. She’ll be beautiful, innocent, with long black hair, and she’ll like all the stuff that I like!
Kokoro Nishina, the girl I’m living with, is the exact opposite of that. So why did I promise that I’d turn that flashy, extroverted gyaru into the ideal otaku girlfriend?!
Sadly, I know just how it feels to need a little self-improvement to find the perfect date... and there’s no way a girl like that will tell her friends that she’s actually a closet fujoshi. But I’ll teach her—then maybe she can teach me too! With my expertise, she’ll definitely become an otaku’s dream girl!

Volume 2
Kokoro and I made a deal—we’ll help each other find the perfect otaku date. So, we're looking for part-time jobs to meet (and possibly hook up with) new people, but... What the hell is she wearing?! Is she really going to let people take pictures of that skimpy cosplay?! You're not going to find a boyfriend like that, trust me...
I heard that there's a new maid café opening soon, so maybe we could try there? That’s not even the best part—Mashiro's going to be there! I already can’t wait to be surrounded by cute girls in maid outfits...

Volume 3
What am I going to do?! Elena overheard Kokoro in my house and now she wants our help cosplaying! I saw the outfit she’s planning to wear and...wow. Why is it so skimpy?! It looks like Kokoro’s going to the event to find a potential boyfriend. That's cool and all, but why do I have to come? Well, I guess she does need someone to watch out for her after what happened last time...
Now Elena and Kokoro have come up with a plan that'll get both of them used to wearing revealing costumes in public: “Let's go to the pool—all three of us!”
That makes sense. Wait...three?!

Volume 4
Elena, the voice actress who goes to my school, confessed her love to me...I think. How am I supposed to process that?! Especially when there’s a more pressing issue to deal with—my little sister is coming back to Japan! If I don’t do something soon, Kisaki will find out that Kokoro and I live together. But Comiket is just around the corner! Elena, I’m so sorry, but this is going to be one busy summer…

Volume 5
This is it: Elena and I are dating. But things aren’t as smooth as they seem. Kokoro’s parents are coming back to Japan sooner than expected. We're no longer going to be roomies! We're both so close to our goal, but how are we going to break this to her mom? She still thinks we're dating and wants to pay for a house so we can live together...forever! Slow down! I guess our only option is to keep up this charade a while longer and go on a fake date. It'll all be over soon...right?

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://skyve.io/6sy5y6xkt34w
https://upfiles.com/m0uFO3j

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jan 7th, 2022, 2:32 am

Legends may sleep but they never die

♡ » [Leve Palestina] « ♡

If you like a book, buy it to support the author
If my links are dead, click Reupload button
Hit THANKS if you like my releases
Mar 23rd, 2022, 10:30 am
Volume 5 added