From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Sep 6th, 2021, 4:34 pm
The Reaper Chronicles by Apryl Baker (2-5)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 1.8 mb
Overview: So who am I? Well, I'm the crazy girl with an imagination that never shuts up. I LOVE scary movies. My friends laugh at me when I scare myself watching them and tell me to stop watching them, but who doesn't love to get scared?
Genre: Young Adult

ImageImageImageImage

2. Hijinks & Misdemeanors - Learning to be a living reaper is hard enough, but discovering your own father captures other paranormal beings to experiment on for the government? It’s something Ella Banks is trying to come to terms with. She’s starting to hate him a little because he’s not about to retire from the military, and she’s not about to change her mind that what he’s doing is just plain wrong.
This fact becomes even more apparent when a dragon shifter goes missing in town and the sheriff shows up to question Ella about her father’s comings and goings. She’s all but certain her dad took the shifter, and it’s tearing her apart. Should she betray her father, or should she stand up for the paranormal community? She’s at a loss as to what to do.
Before she can even begin to figure it out, she’s attacked in her home, and Eli, her Guardian Angel, starts to think her father’s superiors suspect Ella is something more than human.
And then there’s the guy who seems to have taken an interest in her. He’s cute, a football player, and a shifter. Another complication.
It’s all just a little much to deal with, and Ella decides tackle one thing at a time. First on the agenda is investigating what really happened to the dragon shifter, but along the way, her sister falls into the line of fire.
And it’s up to Ella and Eli to find the answers…before everything falls apart.

3. The Reaping Season - There is a fear of the dark that lives deep inside us all. It’s embedded into our primal instincts, and no matter how old we get, it never goes away. We can lie to ourselves, but we can’t lie to what waits for us in the night.
The townspeople of Jacob’s Fork, West Virginia know this all too well. Deep in the mountains there is a secret shrouded in the shadows, one that is whispered about to frighten and protected for reasons too unspeakable to bear the light of day.
A secret that emerges once every thirty years.
It’s called The Reaping Season.
Jacob’s Fork becomes a ghost town after sunset. Shops close, school functions are canceled, and you sit inside your home, praying it doesn’t know where you are and come for you.
And now, Ella Grace has landed herself smack in the middle of it all.
Will she learn the truth, or will The Reaping Season claim her instead?

4. Lake Cree - Come one, come all to the Lake Cree Amusement Park, where you won't find just games, rides, and a funhouse, but a park full of ghostly haunts!
Ella Grace loves Halloween. It's her favorite holiday. What other holiday celebrates scary rides, haunted houses, haunted hayrides, candy corn, and all other manor of frightful things?
Eli is not so in love with the holiday that celebrates all the things that can hurt you.
But he does love amusement parks.
So, when Jordan invites them all to attend the soft opening of the Lake Cree Amusement Park, he grudgingly gives in to Ella and they all head to the park where they will be locked in for the night.
Only the park is the home of an ancient force and an even deadlier presence, the very land itself bloodsoaked with a dark and violent history.
And all Supernaturals know that on All Hallows Eve, the veil between good and evil, the living and the dead, is at its weakest.
Can they survive long enough to find a way off the island, or will they be the next victims of Lake Cree?

5. Silence - Ever since we came to Jacob’s Fork, I’ve never felt safe.
I mean, there are factions in the town who hate me and my sister because of my dad. Major Henry Banks is second in command of the Army’s Supernatural Containment Unit. They kidnap supernatural creatures so they can study them, experiment on them…hurt them. I never knew this until after someone ran me over with their car.
I woke up with the ability to see and hear ghosts, to talk to them.
The old Ella Banks is gone, and in her place stands a living reaper. They are so rare that there is very little known about them. What I do know is I am now something my father’s unit hunts. While I know my dad won’t hurt me, that he’ll protect me, I can’t say the same about his boss, General Griggs. She is suspicious and has gone out of her way to have me watched, going so far as to install hidden cameras in our home and listening devices in our cars.
So, I never feel safe, and I’m constantly looking over my shoulder, terrified they’ll take me.
And then my worst fear is realized. I am taken, and the only thing I can do is try to survive until my Guardian Angel, Eli, can find me. I know he can. As long as I’m alive, he’ll come for me.
But can I survive all the testing the doctors want to do?
I hope so.

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/hefb0lyd9q9y
https://devuploads.com/3vt1jttq1aug

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 6th, 2021, 4:34 pm
Nov 29th, 2021, 3:39 pm
ADDED
3. The Reaping Season
Nov 29th, 2021, 3:39 pm