From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Jan 5th, 2011, 7:51 pm
Two Novels by Catherine Jinks
Requirements: ePub Reader, Mobi Reader, 3.3 MB
Overview: Catherine Jinks was born in Brisbane and grew up in Sydney and Papua New Guinea. She became a writer because she loves reading, as well as history, films, TV and gossip.
The author of over twenty books for children and adults, including the award-winning Pagan series, Catherine writes whenever she gets a moment (i.e. when her daughter's not around!) and could write for eight hours straight if she had the chance but never does these days. She gets her ideas for her novels from everywhere particularly good science fiction films. Catherine lives in the Blue Mountains with her Canadian husband and young daughter Hannah.
Genre: Young Adult

Image Image

The Abused Werewolf Rescue Group: I still hadn't fully absorbed the terrible possibility that I might actually be a werewolf. A werewolf. I kept stumbling over that word; it made no sense to me. How could I be a werewolf? Werewolves didn't exist.
When Tobias Richard Vandevelde wakes up in hospital with no memory of the night before, his horrified mother tells him that he was found by the police. At Featherdale Park. In a dingo pen.
As if that isn't weird enough, suddenly a very menacing looking guy and a priest show up at his door.
As the mystery unfolds, Toby finds himself keeping company with some very strange and sickly looking people - members of a suburban vampire support group. And when he's abducted in broad daylight, he will need all their help to break free ... and to come to terms with his own incredibly rare condition.

The Reformed Vampire Support Group: Think vampires are romantic, sexy, and powerful? Think again. Vampires are dead. And unless they want to end up staked, they have to give up fanging people, admit their addiction, join a support group, and reform themselves.
Nina Harrison, fanged at fifteen and still living with her mother, hates the Reformed Vampire Support Group meetings every Tuesday night. Even if she does appreciate Dave, who was in a punk band when he was alive, nothing exciting ever happens. That is, until one of group members is mysteriously destroyed by a silver bullet. With Nina (determined to prove that vamps aren't useless or weak) and Dave (secretly in love with Nina) at the helm, the misfit vampires soon band together to track down the hunter, save a werewolf, and keep the world safe from the likes of themselves.
The perfect anecdote to slick vampire novels, this murder-mystery comedy of errors will thrill fans of Evil Genius.

Download Instructions:
Filescdn

Mirror:
Zippyshare
Hulkload
Jan 5th, 2011, 7:51 pm

Jan 9th, 2011, 9:30 am
Nice release, merry! 2x5 WRZ$ + 3 WRZ$ for mirror reward. Category : Novels.
Jan 9th, 2011, 9:30 am

i can't reup dead links anymore