From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
May 19th, 2010, 6:44 am
Laurel series 1-4 by Aprilynne Pike
Requirements: ePub Reader, Mobi Reader, 6.2 MB
Overview: "Mixing a little bit of Harry Potter and a lot of Twilight... Pike has hit on a winning combination. Yet it is her own graceful take on life inside Avalon that adds a shimmering patina sure to enthrall readers." --Ilene Cooper, Booklist (Starred Review)
Aprilynne Pike has been spinning faerie stories since she was a child with a hyper-active imagination. At the age of twenty she received her BA in Creative Writing from Lewis-Clark State College in Lewiston, Idaho. When not writing, Aprilynne can usually be found at the gym; she also enjoys singing, acting, reading, and working with pregnant moms as a childbirth educator and doula. Aprilynne currently lives with her husband and three kids in Utah, and dreams of warmer climates.
Genre: Young Adult

Image Image Image Image

Wings: An extraordinary faerie tale of magic and mystery, romance and danger, described by Stephenie Meyer as 'a remarkable debut'. Laurel is an ordinary fifteen-year-old high school girl. But something incredible is happening to her. She is changing. Now Laurel is about to discover that a deep and powerful magic holds the key to her destiny.

Spells: Although Laurel has come to accept her true identity as a faerie, she refuses to turn her back on her human life - and especially her boyfriend, David - to return to the faerie world. But when she is summoned to Avalon, Laurel's feelings for the charismatic faerie sentry Tamani are undeniable. She is forced to make a choice - a choice that could break her heart.

Illusions: "I don't do patrols, I don't go hunting, I just stick close to you. You live your life. I'll keep you safe," Tamani said, sweeping a lock of hair from her face. "Or die trying."
Laurel hasn't seen Tamani since she begged him to let her go last year. Though her heart still aches, Laurel is confident that David was the right choice.

Destined: Laurel now knows the truth: Yuki is a rare Winter faerie, the most powerful—and deadly—of all, and she is working with Klea to conquer and destroy Avalon. With Tamani, David, and Chelsea by her side, Laurel prepares for a fight she never thought she would have to face.

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/evxm82px3ouy/4BksLaurelSrs.rar

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/oo53hb6khlvw
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/928y9j40ah4p
May 19th, 2010, 6:44 am

May 19th, 2010, 9:03 am
Nice release. 2x5+3 WRZ$ reward. Category : Novels
May 19th, 2010, 9:03 am
Apr 26th, 2011, 3:35 pm
All links are dead. Could someone reup, please?
Apr 26th, 2011, 3:35 pm

** Please PM me if any of my links are dead **
Apr 26th, 2011, 5:33 pm
Done. Please pm me if my links are dead instead of bumping the post, thanks :-)
Apr 26th, 2011, 5:33 pm

Dec 10th, 2013, 9:10 am
Books 3 & 4 added per request.
Dec 10th, 2013, 9:10 am