Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
May 28th, 2014, 2:51 pm
2 Books by Julian Clary
Requirements: ePUB Reader, MOBI Reader. 2.3mb
Overview: Julian Clary is an English comedian and writer, known for his playing-on-stereotypes camp style, with a heavy reliance on innuendo and double entendre.
Genre: Fiction / Humour

ImageImage

Devil in Disguise
They say keep your friends close and your enemies closer...Simon is Molly's oldest, bitchiest, best friend. Since they high-kicked out of university, keen to taste life, Molly has become a jobbing musical theatre actress, while Simon is on the cusp of fame as his caustic, bitter alter-ego: Genita L'Warts, a drag queen with a talent for abusing audiences. They'd always vowed no man would ever come between them, but Simon can't resist his fatal attraction to straight men. When his endless pursuit of Mr Right Now leads to a devastating betrayal, Molly is left broken-hearted and their friendship seems fractured beyond repair. But sometimes it's hard to tell the difference...Distraught, Molly flees for comfort to her one-time landlady, Lilia - an eccentric ex-cabaret singer with an extraordinary past. But is Lilia's bungalow, Kit-Kat Cottage, quite the safe refuge it seems? Lilia has plans for her protegee. She will break Molly down, remake her, and together they will achieve the kind of success that Simon can only dream of. But exactly how far would Lilia go to realise her ambitions...? With his trademark comedy noir, Julian Clary's second novel is a hilarious riot of camp cabaret and murderous mayhem.

Murder Most Fab
Hello, I'm Johnny Debonair and this is my book - "Murder Most Fab". Buy it. You won't regret it. Everything that has happened so publicly is explained. Of course, I'd prefer it if you remember me as I was at my height, before the past caught up with me so spectacularly - TV's Mr Friday Night with an enviable lifestyle and the nation at my feet. My fame might have looked easy to you at the time, but getting to the top of the celebrity ladder is hard work. It took talent, beauty, commitment and, uniquely in my case, a number of unfortunate deaths. If we were being picky you might describe me as a serial killer, but I really don't see myself that way. It sounds trite to say 'one thing led to another' but it's true.As you'll discover I owe something of my rise and my fall to three individuals: my mother, an eccentric country girl who taught me exhibitionism by hanging naked from the clocktower of Hythe town hall; Catherine, my best friend, then partner in business - a devil in red heels, who, in her clear Essex accent, taught me how to 'look after number one'; and, Timothy, who broke my heart and caused me to seek refuge in sex, money and celebrity. But in the end you have to take responsibility for your own actions. No one was forcing me, were they? I hope you, the public, can forgive me and enjoy this sordid tale for what it is - my final entertainment for you.

Download Instructions:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/DvDQAwvPVWwXX
May 28th, 2014, 2:51 pm

If both are links down then press the reload botton
PLEASE hit thanks button - costs you nothing