Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
Aug 19th, 2013, 5:13 pm
Mallory books by Carol O'Connell (Books 1-9, 11)
Requirements: .ePUB reader | 3.9 MB
Overview: Carol O'Connell (born May 26, 1947, in New York) is an author of crime fiction, with a large series of crime books focusing around the character Kathy Mallory. The first book of nine novels about Mallory is Mallory's Oracle, which was sent to England, where it was successfully auctioned in Europe. When it was brought back to the United States, it was widely sought-after.

O'Connell gained a B.F.A. in painting from Arizona State University but was unsuccessful as an artist and began writing novels as a hobby
Genre: Mystery

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mallory's Oracle (book 1)
The investigation of a series of murders of wealthy, elderly women from the Gramercy Park area intensifies when Louis Markowitz, the head of the NYPD Special Crimes Section, is found dead with the third victim. Kathleen Mallory, his adopted daughter and a policewoman assigned to office duty, is beautiful, intelligent, fiercely independent, and obsessed with finding the killer. Mallory's computer skills supplement the street-survival savvy she learned before her adoption and the "wall" of clues and case details left by Markowitz. All of this leads her to seances, magic acts, dysfunctional families, insider trading, and, eventually, the knowledge her father had at his death.

The Man Who Lied To Women/The Man Who Cast Two Shadows (book 2)
Formerly a child of the streets, now a brilliant computer hacker and NYPD sergeant, Kathleen Mallory's powerful intelligence is matched only by the ferocity with which she pursues her own unpredictable vision of right and wrong. And she will need every bit of that intensity now, in a murder case that strikes close to home in more ways than one.

Killing Critics (book 3)
As NYPD Detective Sergeant Kathleen Mallory probes the death of a hack artist at a gallery opening, she discovers links to a bizarre twelve-year-old double homicide and dismemberment originally investigated by her late adoptive father, Louis Markowitz.

Flight of the Stone Angel (book 4)
NYPD Detective Kathleen Mallory is back--to face her most terrifying obsession--the murder of her own mother...

Shell Game (book 5)
When a legendary magic trick goes horribly awry on national TV, detective Kathleen Mallory knows the gruesome death won't be the last. For misdirection is the heart of all magic-and perfect crimes.

Crime School (book 6)
Police Detective Kathleen Mallory recognized the dead call girl. It was someone from her past, a woman who protected her on the streets of New York—and who betrayed her. Mallory also recognized the crime scene: victim hanging, hair in mouth, fire burning. It happened twenty-one years ago, when Mallory was a child. Now—whether it’s the work of a copy-cat killer or a serial murderer—it has happened again.

Kathleen Mallory’s past has finally caught up with her.

Dead Famous (book 7)
Jurors on a controversial trial are being killed off one by one, and only Detective Kathleen Mallory can figure out why. But the FBI has told her to lay off and leave it to the Feds. That's never stopped Mallory before.

Winter House (book 8 )
A reclusive senior citizen kills an intruder—but there's more to the story. In Carol O'Connell's new novel New York City officer Kathleen Mallory purges a woman of her mysterious past—and the flesh-and-blood ghosts of a violent family legacy.

Find Me (book 9)
On Route 66, as word travels that children's grave sites are being discovered along the road, the parents of missing children form a silent caravan. They are being shepherded by NYPD Detective Kathleen Mallory, who seeks a killer like none she has ever known-and a child unlike the others: herself.

It Happens in the Dark (book 11)
The reviews called it 'A Play to Die For' after the woman was found dead in the front row. It didn't seem so funny the next night, when another body was found - this time the playwright's, with his throat slashed.

Detective Kathy Mallory takes over, but no matter what she asks, no one seems to be giving her a straight answer. The only person - if 'person' is the right word - who seems to be clear is the ghostwriter. Every night, an unseen backstage hand chalks up line changes and messages on a blackboard. And the ghostwriter is now writing Mallory into the play itself, a play about a long-ago massacre that may not be at all fictional. 'MALLORY,' the blackboard reads, 'TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT. NOTHING PERSONAL.'

If Mallory can't find out who's responsible, heads will roll. Unfortunately, one of them might be her own...

Download Instructions:
https://dailyuploads.net/41bdf8axsejp
https://www.mirrored.to/files/0NIFAJGN/cocma.rar_links

Book 10: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1294&t=1271575
Book 12: viewtopic.php?f=1294&t=3561728

Links updated 2021-08-09
Aug 19th, 2013, 5:13 pm

Please PM me if links are down including a link to the post in your PM. I will delete messages that do not include the link. I can only upload on weekdays.
Aug 19th, 2013, 11:16 pm
Added 2 books.
Aug 19th, 2013, 11:16 pm

Please PM me if links are down including a link to the post in your PM. I will delete messages that do not include the link. I can only upload on weekdays.
Sep 1st, 2013, 12:50 pm
Added book 11.
Sep 1st, 2013, 12:50 pm

May 28th, 2014, 4:47 pm
Added book 1.
May 28th, 2014, 4:47 pm