Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
Jan 7th, 2024, 9:41 pm
The Haunted Heirloom by Mia Montell
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.8 Mb
Overview: Little did Tiffany know that her journey would lead her to encounters with ghostly whispers, quirky middle-aged women harboring their own secrets, and the chilling presence of a haunting.
Tiffany sat alone in her late mother's dimly lit study, surrounded by memories of a past she barely understood. Her eyes fixed on the small wooden box before her that had a small envelope on it. The envelope had her name on it and contained a short note from her mother stating that everything she saw belonged to her.
With trembling hands, Tiffany opened the box and gasped at the sight of the ornate necklace nestled inside. Its delicate design, adorned with an enigmatic symbol, spoke of a forgotten era and a rich history that beckoned her to explore.
Tiffany noticed a note stuck into the top of the box. She pulled it out and read about the necklace. A heirloom, belonging to her great-great-grandmother Elaine and to the following women of the family.
Intrigued by the necklace's significance, Tiffany embarked on a journey of discovery. She spent endless nights poring over old family photographs and rummaging through dusty archives, unearthing fragments of her family's past. And then, in the depths of her mother's belongings, she discovered a journal—a gateway to Elaine's world.
The journal hinted at a disappearance shrouded in mystery, leaving Tiffany yearning to uncover the truth that lay dormant for generations. The necklace and the journal became her compass, guiding her through the labyrinth of her family's history.
The past intertwined with the present, and Tiffany found herself entangled in a web of intrigue and danger in a race against time to unmask the culprits behind Elaine's disappearance.
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/ab3ngdl5ap1v
https://mega4upload.com/478pajutxk0e

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jan 7th, 2024, 9:41 pm

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!