Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
May 15th, 2023, 2:23 am
4 Books by Penelope McGrath
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 7.3 mb
Overview: I am a Psychological and Crime Thriller author. My passions involve reading and learning about psychology, sociology, and true crime. I love a good thriller book that keeps me up at night or helps me relax between my children's naps. I currently live in Florida and Puerto Rico with my husband and two children. My sole purpose is to deliver completely addicting thriller books with a twist (or a few).
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

ImageImageImageImage

Dark Secret Life - Kendrick was struggling financially and felt like he wasn’t good enough for his girlfriend, Emma.
Then he got a job offer that promised to solve all his problems.
He quickly accepts and dives into a dark double life that he must keep a secret even from her.
He knew that working for this new company meant breaking a few rules.
But when he finds proof that the organization is taking a much darker path, painful memories from his childhood emerge.
Kendrick has reached his limits; he knows the consequences are too horrendous to overlook.
Kendrick understands that quitting now is not an option, running away is nearly impossible, and going against the organization is a death sentence.
But he needs to make a decision and act quickly, as his life and the lives of others depend on it.

Dark Secret Ending - Emma finds herself still questioning her sanity with the lies and secrets her dead husband left behind.
The night Emma heard her husband Kendrick’s voice again, he asked her to look deeper into his journal and follow their love story to find the answers.
She has been having nightmares about him since the day she found his dead body at home - but he hasn’t spoken to her, until now.
But looking for answers to his many secrets back then, is the cause of Emma’s shaky mental state today.
After the traumatic experience she endured following Kendrick’s murder, she deserves to have her revenge.
Emma’s sister is worried about her and pushes her to get professional help.
That’s where she finds the help she needs in Jake, a reporter covering Kendrick’s case.
But her paranoia’s getting worse and she’s certain that the people responsible for Kendrick’s death are still watching her.
It could be anybody, and when the young girl she just met turns up dead, she suspects they are one step behind her.

Her Own Enemy - A traumatized woman's love obsession becomes a dangerous game.
Annalise has a good life, a neat home to be proud of, a beautiful daughter, and a supportive husband.
But she is in danger of losing everything.
A few years back a mental breakdown cut her college education short with just one year left.
She felt that everyone was disappointed in her, except for Robert.
He has been there to care for and support her in all her needs.
So when Robert starts making small changes and working extra hours she becomes increasingly paranoid.
Even in her obsession, she knows she hasn’t imagined it all.
Then a jealous snap sends her to a mental facility.
She promises to devote her life to getting better and being a good mother.
But then she meets Michael.
And this time she knows just what to do to ensure that only death will set them apart.

The Town's Murders - Evil has made its way into town.
When Landon Ayer was arrested for a series of murders in the small town of Pithom, it made international news. Following in his father's footsteps, he became the second serial killer in his family and the quiet town. Making the residents believe that the Ayer family is cursed.
Mackenzie, a new forensic psychologist in town, is assigned to Landon's case and must analyze him for court purposes. Having lost her mother by murder she is driven by her curiosity about the criminal mind. And she is determined to uncover the truth behind the Ayer family's violent history.
But the deeper she digs, she realizes that everybody around her seems to be hiding something. As Mackenzie uncovers the town's secrets, she must confront the chilling possibility that the town itself may be the source of the darkness she seeks to understand. With each revelation, Pithom transforms from a peaceful town into a sinister nightmare.

Download Instructions:
all
https://userupload.net/njil4ub23t7e
https://devuploads.com/j1qyatddff0f

The Town's Murders
https://userupload.net/viznlvwvlafc
https://devuploads.com/hxoy9bzytmyp

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 15th, 2023, 2:23 am