Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
Apr 26th, 2023, 2:35 am
5 Books by J.M. Cannon
Requirements: epub reader, 3.5mb
Overview: When we purchase books, we’re not trusting authors with our money, but our time. In a world of infinite content—movies, T.V. shows and a billion books—the six or so hours we spend reading a novel is a hefty investment.
Too often I’d finish a bad book and feel robbed; not for my five bucks, but for the hours of my life I’d never get back.
So I decided to put things into my own hands. I don’t pump out cheap content and recycled story lines. If you’re looking for a fresh thriller, beautifully written with twists and characters that stick with you long after finishing, then this is your stop.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.
I work hard to ensure my readers’ time is well spent.
Genre: Mystery/Thriller

ImageImageImageImageImage

The Quiet Wife - At 36, Katie Cope isn’t where she thought she’d be. Somehow the things she was supposed to have slipped by. Her dream of being a journalist was reduced to writing pop culture pieces. Her dream of being a mother stalled in a faltering marriage. And when her husband sells his business, reaching success she never has, she feels more pressed than ever to make something of her life.
When she discovers a disturbing connection between a wealthy housing project in the Colorado mountains and missing girls, she knows she might have a chance at a big story. But after joining the community, what she sees in her neighbor’s windows and the strange footsteps in the snow that come out of the woods and linger at her backdoor have her wondering if the success is worth her safety.
Something is fatally wrong in the mountains of Carson’s Pass, and when she realizes her own past might have everything to do with the vanished girls, she must risk going missing herself to find out what.

Blood Oranges - Money.
Power.
God.
Catherine Cross is the most successful female televangelist in the country. Her congregation in the western suburbs of Orlando one of the wealthiest. She's comfortable and charismatic in front of a camera, but when her youngest daughter goes missing not even she is ready for the media firestorm that follows.
With her mother more concerned about the family's public image than bringing her daughter home, it's up to Emily, the oldest child and black sheep of their christian family, to try to discover the truth.
But when a strange series of deaths on an orange farm outside of town seems to be connected to her missing sister, the case is turned on its head, and Emily must face the shocking family secrets it took to build her mother's empire.

The Flash Girls - Charleston, South Carolina.
Years ago, three teenage girls vanished under similar circumstances. Alone, outside at night, they saw a camera flash burst from the dark. A man standing in the shadows took their picture.
In the days following they’re stalked. They hear noises in their bedrooms. Find boot prints in the flower beds outside their windows. Not long after, the girls are gone.
Among them is Anna Klein’s best friend, but without bodies, the police have never gone so far as to say there’s a serial killer out there. Now, as a monstrous hurricane churns off the coast, riddles, clues, and corpses start to surface.
A killer is revealing themself.
The storm threatens to take everything—all the evidence that the three flash girls were ever connected. If Anna doesn’t evacuate, it might also take her life. But in order to catch this killer, she must stay through the surge.

Girl in the Dark - On a cold evening in November, Zoey Knight gets a frantic call from her sister. Their childhood home in remote Maine has burned to the ground. Two bodies have been discovered in the basement.
When the FBI suddenly takes over the case, it's clear something more sinister than a random double homicide has taken place.
Rumors go back to The Family-cult or commune, the wealthy enclave of Black Castle, Maine has never been sure. Twenty years ago, after the disappearance of a local girl, the group vanished. Now, signs of them are resurfacing.
Zoey finds this is no ordinary conspiracy. It doesn't just involve strangers, but the very people she loves. And if she wants the truth, she'll have to risk everything to find out.

This Family Lies - Iris Adler was supposed to be killed.
In their home in Southern Louisiana, Iris and her husband Joseph are both shot point-blank in the head by an unknown assailant.
While her husband is killed, Iris survives, but only by a ricochet.
She wakes with her memory fractured. She doesn’t remember her husband’s family, eager as they are to take her into their world of marble, maids and prim Southern manners.
Not long after Iris goes to heal at the family’s historic plantation, a girl is found dead in the sugarcane stalks nearby. And of these wealthy, strange people Iris is surrounded by, she realizes one of them might still be trying to kill her.
The only thing certain is not everyone is getting out of this alive.

Download Instructions:
first 4
https://mega4upload.com/307pt74yztde
https://devuploads.com/vkcxz8706mfn

This Family Lies
https://mega4upload.com/kpjx602ywn3l
https://devuploads.com/2w2mzo2q8i8a

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 26th, 2023, 2:35 am