Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
Sep 17th, 2022, 11:57 pm
DS Hunter Kerr series by Michael Fowler (#01-3)
Requirements: epub reader, 6.0 MB
Overview: "I have written stories for as long as I can remember. In fact, that journey began whilst at primary school, creating adventure tales, emulating my then favourite author Enid Blyton.
In my teenage years I progressed into horror, and science fiction, and then at the age of fifteen I discovered the 87th Precinct books by Ed McBain. This became a turning point in my chosen genre, both to read as well as write.
When I joined the police I began jotting down my experiences, crafting incidents I had been involved in into storylines. As my career developed so did my plots, especially when I became a detective."
Genre: Fiction > Mystery

ImageImageImage

1. Heart of the Demon: Detective Sergeant Hunter Kerr and his partner DC Grace Marshall are called to the scene of a brutal slaying; the victim is a 14 year-old girl. The killer has been disturbed but he has left behind a puzzle. What is the significance of the marks gouged into the girl's torso and why has a playing card been left with the body? As Barnwell Major Investigation Team struggle to resolve the mystery they are confronted with another gruesome discovery; the mummified remains of a teenage girl are unearthed from the slurry of a former colliery site. This corpse bears all the hallmarks of the first slaying and yet this body has been buried for well over a decade. They soon realise that a savage killer is stalking Yorkshire, preying on young girls, and with the discovery of the bodies comes a series of revelations about the past. For Detective Sergeant Hunter Kerr and his team, the race against time to prevent further murders is complicated by the fact that several of his men have been involved on the periphery of earlier crimes, without even knowing it. And as the death toll mounts as more bodies are unearthed and new victims succumb to the murderer's sick appetites, he finds that this case comes very close to home. Very close indeed...

2. Cold Death: Taking a well-earned break from the 'Dearne Valley Demon' case, Detective Sergeant Hunter Kerr's rest is suddenly shattered when he witnesses a violent argument involving his father, shortly followed by a murderous road-rage attack upon his parents. As he delves deeper, Hunter uncovers disturbing facts and suspects that his father is harbouring a sinister secret from his past; a secret, which he is desperate to keep buried. In his father's native Scotland a sadistic and violent killer is on the rampage. Three retired detectives are found tortured and butchered. Is there a link? Or, is it someone who just likes killing cops? Hunter pushes and pushes to learn the truth, never realising just how much danger he was placing himself, and those around him, in. In Barnwell, Hunter's working partner, DC Grace Marshall, recovering from her own psychological problems arising out of the 'Demon' serial-killer investigation, is 'acting sergeant' in his absence and soon finds herself in charge of her first major incident; a young woman's battered body is dragged from the freezing waters of the local country park.

3. Secrets of the Dead: "I need to tell you about the murder of Lucy Blake-Hall. I know who killed her!" Those were the last words uttered by retired detective Jeffery Howson, in a chilling late night phone call, to Barnwell's Major Investigation Team's Civilian Investigator, Barry Newstead; the next day he was found brutally murdered. And so begins, not only an investigation into his slaying, but the opening of a 'cold case' review into the murder of twenty-two year Lucy Blake-Hall, who vanished without trace on August Bank Holiday, 1983, and whose body has never been found. Yet a man has already admitted to killing her and is currently serving a life sentence. Is he innocent? From the outset of the enquiry DS Hunter Kerr and his team uncover a 25 year old hidden secret. Once revealed it sets in motion a dramatic chain of events; someone is going to horrific lengths to keep the truth hidden and no one is safe

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/k0z3hl1x0nrm

Mirror:
https://www.restfilee.com/6m0mpk7fb5em

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 17th, 2022, 11:57 pm