Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
May 30th, 2022, 4:16 pm
Fiona Fleming Investigations Cozy Mysteries by Patti Larsen (#1.5, #8)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.3 Mb
Overview: I'm a USA Today bestselling, international multiple-award-winning writer with a passion for the voices in my head. With many (many!) titles across many (many!) genres, all in happy publication, there's no end in sight...
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Image Image

Book #1.5 - Birthday Wishes and Murder
A girl, a birthday and murder!
When Fiona Fleming's first birthday back in her hometown is interrupted by a mysterious death, she finds herself in the middle of the investigation whether the handsome new sheriff likes it or not. But will her nosiness mean this is her last birthday ever? Find out in Birthday Wishes and Murder, a Fiona Fleming Cozy Mystery novella!
PLEASE NOTE: this novella falls between #1 Bed and Breakfast and Murder and #2 Chocolate Hearts and Murder. Happy reading!

Book #8 - Clinical Trials and Death
Finding a cure for cancer can be murder…
When Reading’s ME, Dr. Lloyd Aberstock, asks Fiona Fleming to investigate a clinical trial, she’s on the case immediately. With the life and death balance of his beloved Bernice in peril, Fee digs into Dr. Aberstock’s concerns with help from her own husband, Crew. Fee uncovers deceit, sabotage and corporate espionage, all while trying to stay under the radar when one of the trial’s doctors ends up dead. But is the drug a fraud, or will the death of its creator put Bernice’s recovery at risk by ending the trial early?

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/w1okj7jhv34i
https://mega4upload.com/vj07x8vdpwnh

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 30th, 2022, 4:16 pm

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!

Oct 10th, 2023, 4:04 pm
added:
Book #1.5 - Birthday Wishes and Murder
Oct 10th, 2023, 4:04 pm

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!