Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
Mar 13th, 2019, 3:49 pm
6 Books by Phil M. Williams
Requirements: epub reader, 1.6 MB
Overview: Phil M. Williams is the author of ten books: Fire the Landscaper, Against the Grain, Stone Lake, Cesspool, Initiation, No Conscience, The Propaganda Project, Sedition, What Happened at the Lake, and co-author of Farmer Phil's Permaculture.
Genre: Mystery/Thriller

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Rumors - A high school ruled by small-town politics.
A rural community ruled by rumors.
The truth may set them free. But are they ready for it?
The residents of West Lake are resistant to change and afraid of confrontation. They’re happy to punch in and punch out and complain about the boss man. They’re friendly to your face but spiteful behind your back. They have their farms and their football, but, underneath that small-town veneer, there’s envy and self-hatred and greed.
Principal Janet Wilcox is a modern-day Machiavelli of small-town politics, playing the school board and the community like a banjo. Coach Rick Barnett finds himself squarely in her sights when an up-and-coming quarterback challenges her son’s starting position.
Gwen Townsend’s the new teacher in town. She’s a beautiful woman with a secret. She picked the wrong place to hide from her past. Caleb Miles is her star pupil, a brilliant young writer, questioning his sexuality in a town lacking tolerance. Gwen needs to hide who she was, and Caleb needs to hide who he is.
In a town run on rumors, nobody’s secret is safe.

Nothing to Lose - The neighbors were afraid of him.
They wanted him gone.
Now he wants revenge.
I never liked the neighbors. My wife, Colleen, liked them. Went to their parties. They tolerated me because of her. After she died, they stopped pretending. I went to trial twice. They always blame the husband. For the record, I didn’t do it. Despite the hung juries, nobody believed me. If I’m bein’ honest, sometimes I pictured my hands around her neck.
Life goes on, whether I’m ready or not. I wasn’t ready for life without her. I was a mess. I didn’t care about the code violations. I should’ve cared and I should’ve known where the complaints were comin’ from and why. The fees grew by the day, plus interest. After payin’ my lawyers, I was beyond broke.
I was gonna lose my house. Our house. We were married in our backyard. We raised our daughter in that house. I had already lost too much, so I snapped. I wasn’t goin’ down without a fight. They thought I was stupid.
But they underestimated what a man will do with nothin’ to lose.

The Interview - The past never dies.
Mo Williams is cursed. Cursed with the loss of his football scholarship. Cursed with the loss of his mother. But life goes on, and Mo needs a job, preferably a good job. Menial jobs pale in comparison to the roar of 106,000 fans at Beaver Stadium.
His big break comes in the form of a job interview at Total Sports Agency. But this is no ordinary interview and goes beyond the typical résumé and references.
TSA knows Mo’s deepest and darkest secrets.
Cora Hinton hates her job as a barista. She’s tired of being the responsible one, as her mother lounges on the couch, basking in the glow of the television, while her father lives a new life with a younger wife. With past due notices collecting in the mailbox, Cora needs to do something for herself for a change.
Underqualified but desperate, Cora submits a Hail Mary application for a dream job at Total Graphic Design, which leads to the improbable interview. Like Mo, this is no ordinary interview. The interviewer isn’t concerned about her qualifications, experience, or where she sees herself in five years.
TGD is concerned about Cora’s past.

No Good Deed - Would you help a man being beaten by the police?
That’s what Luke Archer had to decide. Although it was more of a reaction than a decision.
The police officer was Lizzie Lambert’s husband. She had argued with him that morning, sending him to work with an edge.
Police accountability activist Curtis Mays happened to be filming the traffic stop. Well, filming and then heckling Officer Lambert. It started with verbal insults back and forth, but it escalated.
Luke Archer was leaving the feed store and saw the altercation. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and he found himself behind bars for his trouble. Luke’s wife, Mary, and their infant daughter were in dire straits without Luke to work the farm and to keep the bill collectors at bay.
Lizzie and the police chief and the Carville prosecutor’s office were all determined to make Luke pay for his crimes, even if it meant bending the rules.
Meanwhile, Curtis faced an internal struggle with his conscience. Indebted to a man who he’d never met, Curtis tried to fix the mess he’d created.
The town of Carville was decidedly split between the Blue Lives Matter crowd and the downtrodden, who had suffered decades of excessive ticketing to support the perpetually bankrupt backwater government.
Will Luke find justice in a town run on corruption? Will a jury of Luke’s peers follow their heart or the letter of the law?

Incel - Five twentysomethings draw the ire of a paranoid psychopath, while searching for love in the digital age.
Dylan has the three sixes. Six feet tall, six-figure income, and six-pack abs. Technically, he only has two of the sixes. The phony story about his lucrative Wall Street career completes the package, allowing him to get any woman he wants. To Dylan, women are disposable, used for sex, and discarded.
Aaron, a wannabe author but currently a waiter, just wants a girlfriend. He wants to fall in love and to get married someday. He doesn’t want to play games—like his best friend and genetic lottery winner, Jack—which is why Aaron’s clearly losing in the dating game. Without a single six, Aaron finds nothing but rejection online, until Eve. A chance encounter with the stunning Eve showcases Aaron’s altruism, and it might change everything.
Eve can get any man she wants on the Sugar Babies dating app. To Eve, men are disposable, used for money, and discarded when they want too much in return. Until she meets Aaron. The waiter with average looks teaches Eve that beauty isn’t skin-deep. Her newfound values are tested when she meets Jack, but the heart wants what the heart wants.
Lizzie, Eve’s best friend, wants a high-value man, with all the sixes, but these men are unavailable and borderline psychopathic. Lizzie’s mother advises her daughter to date a short man. “Nobody wants a short man. You’ll have the pick of the litter.” But Lizzie’s drawn to six-foot-tall bad boys, who only want one thing.
Stan has never had a girlfriend. Never even been kissed. He’s the IT guy at North Cedar Elementary School. When he’s not patrolling the internet, he obsesses over the beautiful fifth-grade teacher, Beth Price. But, when he finally gathers the courage to ask her out, he’s humiliated. His humiliation validates his suspicions—women don’t really want the nice guy. Stan’s done being the nice guy. He’s done being everyone’s punching bag. It's time for revenge. It’s time to take what he wants.

Death Do Us Part - A home invasion ends in murder. Was it a burglary gone bad, or was it personal?
Mild-mannered professor, James Harris, met his future wife, Rachel, when she was a student in his class. Despite her age, she was more an adventurous vixen than an innocent schoolgirl. They hid their illicit affair until Rachel graduated, and then James made her an honest woman.
Rachel was the town it girl. The woman who all the men wanted and who all the women wanted to be. Even when she manipulated men for personal gain, they smiled and came back for more. But Rachel set aside her immature past to become a brilliant psychologist, who treated the most violent offenders.
All that beauty. All that intelligence. All gone.
Taken from the world during a brutal home invasion. James could’ve stopped the attack. He could’ve at least tried, but he froze. The police and Rachel’s family suspect there’s more to the story than James is telling.
All James knows is what he heard while he hid. The conversation between Rachel and the home invader leaves more questions than answers. Did Rachel know the home invader? Was it one of her psych patients? Was it an obsessed ex-boyfriend? Am I next?

Download Instructions:
first 5
https://mega4upload.com/815ea6y08kss
https://devuploads.com/0oifwm0s9e14

Death Do Us Part
https://mega4upload.com/bbhcw58ona9s
https://devuploads.com/9vz8oftfocrn
Mar 13th, 2019, 3:49 pm