Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Nov 22nd, 2014, 7:30 pm
Man Eaters series by Linda Kay Silva (#2-3)
Requirements: MOBI Reader, 868 Kb
Overview: I recently was honored with the Alice B Award for my body of work. What a wonderful and humbling experience to be acknowledge for the breadth of one's insanity! I also have a new series coming out on 2014 called Demon Hunter. I've been very busy with writing and am lucky that Sapphire makes room in the schedule for me. I have a new publisher now, Sapphire Books, and they are bringing out a Zombie novel and the rest of the Jessie and Echo series. They will also be offering up in print AND eBooks, the Delta Stevens series! Woot! My latest book, LUCKY is coming out in August 2012, by Bella Books. It is written under my pen name, and the name most folks call me now....Storm.
Genre: Horror | Zombies

Image Image

The Horde (Book 2)
They just keep coming. Dragging their lifeless limbs and gnashing their broken teeth, the horde of man eaters presses forward. For every man eater Dallas and Roper put down, twelve more are created. After spending nearly a year in the bayou, the survivors once again, set out in search of a safe haven where they might do more than survive, but thrive. Thrive among the hordes bearing down on them. Thrive amid government attacks on the new compound they call home. As Dallas and Roper build a new life, the ever present military launches surprise attacks, the bloody horde keeps on clawing at the walls, and the rest of mankind devolves into something barbaric and unrecognizable. Can Dallas and Roper lead their people through the maze of thinking and brain dead killers? Can they find a place to once and for all go on the offensive? Or it is, as some survivors believe, too late?

Mob Rule (Book 3)
Dallas Barkley never realized the zombies walking the planet and destroying their country would be the least of her worries. Not in her darkest nightmares, not in the farthest reaches of her mind could she have imagined that the flesh eating, mindless man eaters would actually be the least of her concerns. Fighting off the zombies in an effort to reclaim her home, Dallas and company discover a different kind of nightmare...a different sort of Hell. As the country falls into disrepair, as the world outside turns its back on the once powerful United States, Dallas and Roper lead their cadre of survivors back home to California in an effort to establish another safe zone for survivors of the zombie apocalypse. What they find on their trek back is nothing less than horrifying. What they unearth as they attempt to out run the tireless zombie horde is something far more frightening than the soulless ghouls tirelessly chasing after them. As Dallas and her new family struggle to return home, they learn just what happens to a society in which there are no rules, no laws, and nothing but chaos and anarchy. What happens when men devolve into a creatures surrendering to their baser instincts? And what happens to those they feel are weaker than they are? What happens to women when men are allowed complete and total freedom to do as they wish? Who becomes the victims when society is run by Mob Rule? Dallas and Roper are about to find out.

Download Instructions:
Main:
http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/H6SB29l9/file.html

Mirror:
http://speedy.sh/BZjuZ/Man-Eaters-series-Books-2-3-by-Linda-Kay-Silva.zip

Book 1: viewtopic.php?f=1293&t=525610
Nov 22nd, 2014, 7:30 pm