Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Jul 8th, 2014, 3:50 pm
2 books by Lijah Phoenix
Requirements: ePUB reader, MOBI reader, 801kb
Overview: Lijah Phoenix is a pseudonym Matthew Rief uses to publish his works of science fiction. I am the author of over twenty books and short stories including the new episodic series: RACE. My favorite stories to write are those filled with Action and Adventure. When I'm not writing or reading I like to be outside and doing something active. I love traveling and going on adventures whenever I can. My life goals include: Sailing around the World, being #1 on Amazon overall (maybe you can help me with that), and owning an organization that will help build homes for families in one of my favorite countries: Nepal.
Genre: Science fiction, Apocalyptic

ImageImage

Sector X
Daniel Leather lives in Buxton, in a World that has fallen into darkness. Nobody knows what happened or how, but in a few years everything changed. When Daniel meets the mysterious man who travels between cities, killing as he goes, he follows him. He soon learns that his life, his family, and everything he knows is a lie. He will learn the truth, he will discover what happened to mankind, and he will find the answers at Sector X. Nothing is as it seems.

The Underground
Sal has lived her entire life working in the Underground, in a place called the Nest. The first law of the Nest is no one leaves, ever. In the Nest, knowledge is power, and power is dangerous. Power draws attention from the leaders of the Nest, who want all of it for themselves. The people who run the Nest call themselves the Tribe, and they will do whatever it takes to ensure the truth stays hidden. Even spill innocent blood.
So when Sal discovers a way out, she's forced to make a choice. A choice that will change the course of her life, and the Nest, forever.

Download Instructions:
http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/62002323/file.html
http://speedy.sh/YaxXj/sectorX-underground.rar
Jul 8th, 2014, 3:50 pm

I am no longer actively posting. If you find dead links, feel free to re-post.
Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason