Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Apr 8th, 2014, 12:03 pm
Six Feet From Hell by Joseph Coley (1-5)
Requirements: Mobi reader, ePub reader, 2315kb
Overview: Joseph Coley on amazon - I'm just an average Joe (get it...) that has had a penchant for zombies as far back as I can remember. I am a 33 year old EMT-Enhanced living in Tazewell, Virginia and a father of one, a boy (Rickey). I spent 9 years in the US Army Reserve (G.I. Joe, I know - another Joe joke) as an Engineer (21W) and as a Medic (68W). I have written three novellas of what will be a six book series called "Six Feet From Hell."

Genre: Science Fiction

Image Image Image

1. Six Feet From Hell: Response
Six feet from hell is where it all started. A coal mine accident in the hills of Southwest Virginia has unleashed a deadly toxin that not only kills the living, it brings them back as ravenous zombies. Follow the men that try to escape the chaos in the first book of the Six Feet From Hell series.

2. Six Feet From Hell: Escape
After the events of Six Feet From Hell: Response, Joe and the remainder of his crew must now face a difficult decision. Do they stay and try to fight off the hordes of undead that seem to have no end? Or does he rally the troops and try to live with a bold decision that will impact the lives of all the people that he has tried to save thus far? In the second book of the Six Feet From Hell series, they must make their escape and pray that the zombies are their worst enemy...because there are far worse things out there than the undead.

3. Six Feet From Hell: Salvation
They responded to the zombie outbreak, they made their escape, but now what? Simply living the life of being on the run just won't cut it for Joe and his ever-increasing band of survivors. Their saving grace may not have been found yet, but they must keep seeking their salvation. In the third book of the Six Feet From Hell series, Joe and his group try and find a stable life even though it might not be what they wanted. They have to come to terms with the fact that the help they want may or may not be the help they get...

4. Six Feet From Hell: Crisis
Nine years have passed since the end of the world. America and the rest of the world is truly in the post-apocalyptic landscape. Joe and his surviving cohorts have their own job now as part of a group of rescuers nicknamed ZBRA (Zombie Backup, Rescue, and Assault) units. They have maintained a post at Camp Dawson, deep in the hills of West Virginia for the past few years. They stand ready day and night to help out their fellow man when needed until a new foe rears it's ugly head. In the fourth book of the Six Feet From Hell series, Joe and his team must stop this wannabe dictator nicknamed 'The Captain' while surviving in a harsh environment. However, they cannot do it alone - they will need to call on some old friends to help them.

5. Six Feet From Hell: Unity
In the zombie apocalypse, a stable life is often fleeting, but for the citizens of Tazewell, Virginia, they have done just that, and Joe and his crew of rescuers have decided to make it their home. While not an unfamiliar place, it has changed over the years. The walled-in town keeps the living in, and the undead out. Like most safe havens, it is not without its flaws, and the good-natured people within the walls often forget that, but unfortunately, they get reminded that the world outside the walls is harsh and unforgiving. When a good natured gesture turns tragic, they must put aside petty differences and band together to save their town. In the fifth book of the Six Feet From Hell series, Joe and his comrades will not only try to keep the citizens safe, but they must also prepare for a possible showdown with an old enemy.

Download Instructions:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/310ae8c433/100feetfromhell.zip

Mirror:
http://www.filedropper.com/100feetfromhell
http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/62177143/file.html
Apr 8th, 2014, 12:03 pm