Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Dec 28th, 2023, 9:24 am
Finding Avalon: The Quest of a Chaosbringer series by Akito Narusawa (1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 36.8mb
Overview: Akito Narusawa is a Japanese light novel author and the creator of the light novel series Finding Avalon: The Quest of a Chaosbringer.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Image Image

Volume 1 :
When a hardcore gamer downloads an update that transports him into his favorite game, Dungeon Explorer Chronicles, he expects a life of pretty girls and epic fights. He starts as a student at Adventurers’ High, the top school for budding adventurers, eager to dive into the fantastical dungeon that’s appeared in modern-day Japan. But one glance in the mirror shatters his dreams of badassery! He’s entered the game as Piggy, the love-to-hate overweight villain whose stalker-like obsession with his reluctant fiancée spells his doom. With elitist bullies roaming the school halls and cutthroat adventurers lurking in the dungeon, our hero has to act fast to lose weight and level up if he wants to survive and break free from his scripted fate. Using his peerless knowledge of the game, he’s ready to exploit every trick to become the world’s greatest unsung hero!

Volume 2 :
Betrayed and left for dead by members of the Soleil Clan, Piggy and his sister must fight against an overwhelming monster. Although they come out victorious, the battle leaves Piggy a shell of his former self. The siblings now have to dive deeper into the dungeon to enlist the help of a fiend to heal him. Piggy vows revenge on Soleil, but acting soon would put his family at risk. The only solution? A family trip to the dungeon to slaughter some monsters!
Meanwhile, Akagi’s defeat has soured the mood in Class E and bolstered the rest of the school to keep them on their knees. Piggy will need to keep his true identity a secret as his classmates prepare for the Battle of the Classes. But the other students are taking notice, and something seems off about his classmate Nitta.
More adventures await the overweight villain as he teams up with his beautiful classmates, fights crooked proctors, and impresses sexy ninjas!

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://skyve.io/xlfhust8dtf6
https://upfiles.com/cjgWlqb

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Dec 28th, 2023, 9:24 am

Legends may sleep but they never die

♡ » [Leve Palestina] « ♡

If you like a book, buy it to support the author
If my links are dead, click Reupload button
Hit THANKS if you like my releases
Mar 29th, 2024, 12:56 pm
Volume 2 added